Thursday, November 16, 2023

VA - Swing Something Simple (DAY 004) 75 Original Swinging Hits On 3 CD


One Day Series: DAY 004 - Swing Something Simple 

Disc1 (25 / 1:12:24)

 01. Bing Crosby & Gary Crosby - Play A Simple Melody 
 02. Betty Hutton - Hit The Road To Dreamland 
 03. Ella Fitzgerald - The Man I Love 
 04. Glenn Miller - Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree 
 05. Les Brown & His Band Of Renown - Sentimental Journey 
 06. Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra feat. Frank Sinatra - Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread) 
 07. Nat 'King' Cole - Straighten Up And Fly Right 
 08. Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting - Baby, It's Cold Outside 
 09. Bing Crosby - When You And I Were Young Maggie Blues 
 10. The Mills Brothers - The Glow Worm 
 11. Doris Day - I've Got A Feelin' You're Foolin' 
 12. Ella Fitzgerald - Begin The Begiune 
 13. Harry James - I Remember You 
 14. Billie Holiday - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie 
 15. Benny Goodman - How Deep Is The Ocean 
 16. Artie Shaw & His Orchestra - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes 
 17. Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road) 
 18. Glenn Miller - Over The Rainbow 
 19. Doris Day - Sometimes I'm Happy 
 20. Charlie Spivak & His Orchestra - Stardust 
 21. The Mills Brothers - Some Of These Days 
 22. Bing Crosby & Gary Crosby - Down By The Riverside 
 23. Benny Goodman & His Orchestra - Goody Goody 
 24. Glenn Miller - That Old Black Magic 
 25. Fred Astaire - Cheek To Cheek - Cheek To Cheek 


Disc2 (25 / 1:14:19)

 01. Tony Bennett & Count Basie - Anything Goes 
 02. Frank Sinatra - I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter 
 03. Julie London - 'Tain't What You Do 
 04. Glenn Miller - Blueberry Hill 
 05. Judy Garland & Gene Kelly - For Me And My Gal 
 06. Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra (Vocal Frank Sinatra) - I'll Be Seeing You 
 07. Harry James & His Orchestra (Vocal Dick Haymes) - I'll Get By (As Long As I Have You) 
 08. Ella Fitzgerald & Ink Spots - I'm Beginning To See The Light 
 09. Les Brown & His Orchestra - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm 
 10. The Mills Brothers - My Blue Heaven 
 11. Nat 'King' Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons 
 12. Bing Crosby - Deep In The Heart Of Texas 
 13. Lionel Hampton - I'm In The Mood For Swing 
 14. Ella Fitzgerald - Our Love Is Here To Stay 
 15. Glenn Miller & his Orchestra - On A Little Street In Singapore 
 16. Tommy Dorsey - On The Sunny Side Of The Street 
 17. Jo Stafford - Some Enchanted Evening 
 18. Artie Shaw & His Orchestra - Summertime 
 19. Bing Crosby & Frank Sinatra - Well, Did You Evah 
 20. Frank Sinatra - You Make Me Feel So Young 
 21. The Ink Spots - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire 
 22. Roy Fox & His Orchestra - Singin' In The Rain 
 23. Dick Haymes - You'll Never Know 
 24. The Mills Brothers - You Always Hurt The One You Love 
 25. Ella Fitzgerald, Chick Webb Aho - Sing Me A Swing Song 

Disc3 (25 / 1:18:06)

 01. Russ Morgan & His Orchestra - Cruising Down The River 
 02. Glenn Miller & His Orchestra - I Know Why 
 03. Nat 'King' Cole - It's Only A Paper Moon 
 04. Carroll Gibbons & The Savoy Hotel Orchestra - Five Minutes More 
 05. Jack Hylton - Painting The Clouds With Sunshine 
 06. Ted Weems & His Orchestra - Heartaches 
 07. Tommy Dorsey Ahojack Leonard & Bunny Berigan - Marie 
 08. Scott Wood & His Orchestra - I Only Have Eyes For You 
 09. Perry Como - If I Loved You 
 10. Ella Fitzgerald - Satin Doll 
 11. Frank Sinatra & Connie Haines - Let's Get Away From It All 
 12. Kay Kyser & His Orchestra - On A Slow Boat To China 
 13. The Andrews Sisters - Shoo Shoo Baby 
 14. Benny Goodman - Taking A Chance On Love 
 15. Charlie Barnet - Skyliner 
 16. Glenn Miller - American Patrol 
 17. Benny Goodman - These Foolish Things Remid Me Of You 
 18. Bing Crosby - Swinging On A Star 
 19. The Andrews Sisters - Rum And Coca Cola 
 20. Ray Noble Aho, Al Bowlly - The Very Thought Of You 
 21. The Ink Spots - We Three (My Echo, My Shadow And Me) 
 22. Perry Como - Till The End Of Time 
 23. Doris Day - With A Song In My Heart 
 24. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather 
 25. Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By 




6 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.