Friday, November 10, 2023

Wild Oats - Wild Oats (1977)


Country rock band on the Clouds label (a division of T.K. Productions). There are only 4 people, but there are many guests (electric guitarist, backup singers, bass guitarist, pedal steel, percussion, banjo, strings), including Rick Roberts himself from the band FIREFALL. 

Backing Vocals – Larry Burnett, Rick Roberts 
Banjo – Earl Sneed
Bass – George "Chocolate" Perry
Bass, Acoustic Guitar – Kip Paulen
Conductor [Strings] – Mike Lewis 
Drums, Percussion – Joe Beshouri
Electric Guitar – George Terry (tracks: A4), Jock Bartley
Keyboards – Larry Tollin
Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Written-By – Marc Levy
Pedal Steel Guitar – Don Buzzard

All songs were written by Mark Levy, two with Larry Tollin.
Melodic country rock with cool sing-alongs.
After listening to such albums, I want a continuation, but have only one LP... It's a pity.

 Wild Oats (1977 @ 320

 01. Wild Oats - I'll Love You Always (Prelude) 
 02. Wild Oats - I'll Love You Always 
 03. Wild Oats - All I Think About Is You 
 04. Wild Oats - Heartache 
 05. Wild Oats - I Can't Win 
 06. Wild Oats - Friendship (Is So Hard To Find) 
 07. Wild Oats - Lady I'm Waitin' 
 08. Wild Oats - Lovely Woman 
 09. Wild Oats - Take Off For Thesky 
 10. Wild Oats - Goodbye 




 

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.