Thursday, December 14, 2023

Les Mystères Feat. Mariska Veres - Summertime


Les Mystères Feat. Mariska Veres  - Summertime (2010)
@ 256
Platenclub Utrecht – PLUT 009

Remastered by Q Point Studios in Hilversum, The Netherlands 2010

All 4 tracks recorded in 1964 in the GTB-studios in The Hague.
Side A contains the very first recordings of Mariska Veres: Summertime (solo) 
and Someone (duet with Dick Bol).

Les Mystères :

Bass Guitar – René Bakker
Drums – Godert van der Belt
Lead Guitar – Dick Bol
Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Berend-Jan Lutmers, Joop Lelieveld
Vocals – Mariska Veres




Thanks matjas for the material and Platenclub for  implementation originalls  of this rarity...


***




 

15 comments:

  1. Hello Dmitrich, thanks for this interesting CD from Les Mysteres!Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. У меня вот такая Маришка Ранняя нашлась: Mariska Veres - The Singles Collection
    https://pixeldrain.com/u/3neX7TDL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Привет. Рад видеть тебя. Спасибо. Послушал, интересная подборка. Я так понял от Dick's Nostalgie Site, но не могу найти информации за какие это годы... У тебя есть что дополнить ? Хочется оформить эту коллекцию. Можешь ответить на мейл.

      Delete
    2. Разобрался. Синглы с 1965 по 1982... Хорошая коллекция. Ещё раз спасибо.

      Delete
  3. Thanks For This Album

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this rarity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another good item, many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dmitrich. I'm a member of the Platenclub Utrecht who issued this EP (500 copies). It's still available when you like to have the record. See www.platenclubutrecht.nl for our other releases. You can download them here: https://tommentonenlacuadra.blogspot.com/2023/01/va-plut-record-label-of-platenclub.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Thank you Rob. The most interesting thing is that I downloaded this collection as soon as it appeared from Jose.. I perceived it as a single collection, I did not think that there were separate releases.But In this case, I'm calm, my tags are written correctly. For comparison, what I downloaded from Soulseek - https://www.imagenetz.de/drLDd
      Thanks again.

      Delete
  7. Thanks a million for this! - Stinky

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.