Friday, December 29, 2023

Paul Anka – Songs For Young Lovers - My Heart Sings 1959 (2013) @ Flac


  01. Paul Anka - Hello, Young Lovers 
 02. Paul Anka - You Made Me Love You 
 03. Paul Anka - Secret Love 
 04. Paul Anka - I Can't Give You Anything But Love 
 05. Paul Anka - Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing 
 06. Paul Anka - Love Letters In The Sand 
 07. Paul Anka - P.S. I Love You 
 08. Paul Anka - Somebody Loves Me 
 09. Paul Anka - Love Is Just Around The Corner 
 10. Paul Anka - I'm In The Mood For Love 
 11. Paul Anka - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm 
 12. Paul Anka - Train Of Love 
 13. Paul Anka - My Heart Sings 
 14. Paul Anka - Under Paris Skies 
 15. Paul Anka - Autumn Leaves 
 16. Paul Anka - Pigalle 
 17. Paul Anka - Comme Ci, Comme Ca 
 18. Paul Anka - C'est Si Bon 
 19. Paul Anka - Melodie D'Amour 
 20. Paul Anka - I Miss You So 
 21. Paul Anka - I Love Paris 
 22. Paul Anka - If You Love Me (Really Love Me) 
 23. Paul Anka - Les Filles De Paris 
 24. Paul Anka - So It's Goodbye 
 25. Paul Anka - Down By The Riverside 
 26. Paul Anka - Walkin' My Baby Back Home 
 27. Paul Anka - Red Sails In The Sunset 
 28. Paul Anka - I've Heard That Song Before 
 29. Paul Anka - Sing Sing Sing (With A Swing) 
 30. Paul Anka - Diana 






4 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.