Saturday, March 09, 2024

The Starfires - I Never Loved Her ( 45RPM 1965) @ 192



G.I. Records – 4001



The Starfires were an American garage rock band from Los Angeles, only known for their 1965  45 RPM “I Never Loved Her/ Linda”  Band members were Jack Emerick, Dave Anderson, Chuck Butler, Freddie Fields and Sonny Lathrop.

Group members are displayed as "Jack-Dave-Chuck-Freddie-Sonny" underneath the band name on label

A. The Starfires - I Never Loved Her

B. The Starfires - Linda

***


 

1 comment:

  1. One of the many great obscure 60's garage singles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-RoSd4pLc

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.