Friday, June 19, 2020

Cowboyske Pjesme Pjeva Ivo Robić (LP) 1957







Tracklist

A1 String Along
Written-By – Coleman*
A2 Goodnight Irene
Written-By – H. Ledbetter*, J. Lomax*
A3 My Truly Truly Fair
Written-By – Bob Merrill
A4 Room Full Of Roses
Written-By – Tim Spencer
B1 Don't Let The Stars
Written-By – Slim Willet
B2 Tennessee-Waltz
Written-By – P. W. King*, R. Steward*
B3 You All Come
Written-By – Arlie Duff
B4 Any Time
Written-By – Herbert Happy Lawson*

As Requested

Enjoy

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.