Tuesday, June 16, 2020

The Fortunes (Storm in a Teacup) LP 1972







Tracks:
01. Storm In A Teacup (Lynsey De Paul, Ron Roker) - 3:12
02. A Man Is A Man (Neil Lancaster, Cliff Corbett) - 3:16
03. Red Clay County Line (Jimmy Webb) - 3:06
04. Whether You Like It Or Not (Barry Pritchard, Rod Allen) - 3:27
05. Today I Killed A Man (Roger Greenaway, Roger Cook) - 3:09
06. Freedom Come, Freedom Go (Roger Greenaway, Roger Cook, Albert Hammond, Mike Hazlewood) - 3:19
07. Someone Is Standing Outside (Jimmy Webb) - 2:56
08. Four And Twenty Hours (Seven Days Of Every Week I Love You) (Roger Greenaway, Roger Cook, Vito De Pallavicini, Mino Reitaino) - 4:16
09. Excuse Me Friend (Roger Greenaway, Roger Cook, Jackie Rae) - 4:45
10. There's A Man (Frank Randing) - 3:15

Personnel:
- Rod Allen (Rodney Bainbridge) - lead vocals, bass
- Shel Macrae (Andrew Raeburn Semple) - lead vocals, rhythm guitar
- Barry Pritchard - lead guitar, vocals
- George McAllister - keyboards, vocals
- Andy Brown - drums
+
- Orchestra
- Billy Davis, Noel Walker - producers (01,03-05,07)
- Roger Greenaway, Roger Cook - producers (02,06,08-10)


Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.