Sunday, June 21, 2020

Explosive Doowops Vol 1





Explosive Doo Wops, Vol. 1 collects original vocal-group performances, many of which are hard to come by. Among the 26 rarities are "Raindrop" by the Viscounts, "Anniversary of Love" by the Caslons, "Wrecking My Life" by the Shallows, and "There's Going to Be an Angel" by the Creators. The absence of liner notes is made up with above average sound quality, photos, and original release dates, making this series an excellent purchase for collectors. Passive doo wop listeners should stick with Golden Archive Series: Best of Doo Wop Uptempo and Golden Archive Series: Best of Doo Wop Ballads both on Rhino.

Tracks

1
One Night
Tom DeCillis
02:21 Amazon
2
Sittin' Alphabetic'ly
01:57
3
The Genie
02:25
4
I'm All Alone
The Coronets
02:38
5
(I Love You) Hetta Hetta
01:45
6
Church Bells
02:32
7
My Juanita
Al Browne
Visuals
02:14
8
The Girl I Love
Luther Dixon
02:22
9
A Special Love
Upstarts
01:59
10
Raindrop
The Viscounts
02:36
11
You're Mine
Sentimentals
Sentimentals
02:20
12
At the Ball
Unique Teens
01:53
13
I Don't Want to Wait
02:25
14
The Girl I Walk to School
02:12
15
Anniversary of Love
The Caslons
01:50
16
Don't Take Your Love
The Sensations
02:35
17
Let's Get Married
Belvederes
02:30
18
You're My Dream
02:05
19
Lonely Days, Lonely Nights
Falco / W. Ferraro
02:25
20
Passing By
Versatiles
02:07
21
Hello Love
The Standards
02:10
22
Wrecking My Life
Eddie Brooks
The Shallows
01:49
23
Beat in My Heart
The Juveniles
02:10
24
Oh Little Girl
The Royal Lancers
02:13
25
Let the Bells Ring
02:04
26
There's Going to Be an Angel
The Creators
02:18

Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

(Email Me if Wanting In Flac)

5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.