Monday, June 22, 2020

Explosive Doowop Vol 2





Tracklist

1 –The Visuals The Submarine Race
2 –The Del Rays (5) The One I Adore
3 –Ritchie Cordell Tick Tock
4 –Danny Winchell Come Back My Baby
5 –The Melodeers (3) Wishing Is For Fools
6 –Lonnie Heard A Sunday Kind Of Love
7 –The Daybreakers (3) Up,Up And Away
8 –Steve Gibson and the Red Caps Cheryl Lee
9 –Jimmy Allen & The Two Jays My Girl Is A Pearl
10 –Nickie & The Nite Lites Tell Me You Care
11 –The Cupids (2) (If You Cry) True Love True Love
12 –The Kac-Ties Donald Duck
13 –Don Dell With The Up Starts Time
14 –The Royal Jokers (2) Don't Leave Me Fanny
15 –Johnny And The Jokers Do-Re-Mi-Rock
16 –The Scamps (4) Yes,My Baby
17 –Marc Cavell And The Class Mates I Didn't Lie
18 –The Volumes Teenage Paradise
19 –The Jiving Juniors Moonlight Lover
20 –The Rivals (4) Rigetty Tick
21 –The Five Playboys Why Be A Fool
22 –Jay & The Deltas Bells Are Ringing
23 –The Dories Stompin' Sh-Boom
24 –Lenny Dean & The Rockin' Chairs Memorie Of Love
25 –The Latons Love Me
26 –The Lanes (3) Open Up Your Heart (And Let Me In)

Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.