Track Listings
Disc: 1
1. A Dream Come True - The Elegants
2. Chapel Of Tears - The Carollons
3. Teenage Clementine - The Belmonts
4. Mirror Mirror - The Arrogants
5. My Promise To You - The Capris
6. No Time - The Slades >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> missing
7. Don't Let Her Cry Tonight - The Deans
8. Wait Up - The Cameos
9. Sharon (You're Too Young) - The Octaves
10. We Teenagers (Know What We Want) - The Emanons
11. Ding, Ding Dong - The Milos
12. Do I Have The Right - The Ideals
13. The Gang All Knows - The Emeralds
14. I Lost My Baby - The Darvels >>>>>>>>>> missing
15. Pinocchio - The Crystalairs >>>>>>>>> missing
16. You Mean Everything To Me - The Slades >>>>>>>>> missing
17. Mambo Carolyn - The Octaves
18. The Night - The Velvet Satins
19. It Had To Rain - The Catalinas >>>>>>>>> missing
20. It's You - The Deans
21. My Heart - The Carollons
22. Silver Bells - The Zirkons
23. I Pray - The Del-Carlos
24. My Steady Date - The Steadies
25. Bop! Bop! Bop! - The Capris
26. You, And Only You - The Milos
27. Runaround - The Ovations
28. Oh Rosemarie - The Enchantments
29. Over The Rainbow - The Demensions >>>>>>>>> missing
30. I'll Be Forever - The Fascinations
Enjoy
Ty To Original Sharer (Anon)
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"
>>👀<<
Missing Tracks Are Here
Enjoy

Gotta love that CD cover!
ReplyDeletethank you from Aussie
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great posting
Greetings, Albert
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDEAR GAZZ AND FRIENDS, I AM WRITING AGAIN,I WOULD LIKE TO OBTAIN LINK OF THE GREAT ALBUM--THE WHITE GROUP SOUND 30 TRACKS VOL ONE--JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT CAN I DO FOR TO OBTAIN THIS ALBUM? IS FOR MY OWN COLLECTION.WELL THIS IS ALL FOR NOW,SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.I HOPE YOUR ANSWER ASAP.
ReplyDeleteclick on eyes for album then click on smilie face for missing files.
Delete