Monday, June 17, 2024

The New Colony Six - At The River's Edge (1993) Flac

 


The New Colony Six - At The River's Edge - 1993

Twenty-two tracks, including all of the worthwhile songs from their classic Breakthrough album, a non-LP single, and most of their second album, Colonization.

 01. New Colony Six - I Confess 

 02. New Colony Six - A Heart Is Made Of Many Things 

 03. New Colony Six - Don't You Think It's Time You Stopped Your Cryin' 

 04. New Colony Six - Last Nite 

 05. New Colony Six - I And You 

 06. New Colony Six - At The River's Edge 

 07. New Colony Six - I Lie Awake 

 08. New Colony Six - Dawn Is Breaking 

 09. New Colony Six - The Time Of The Year Is Sunset 

 10. New Colony Six - Some People Think I'm A Playboy 

 11. New Colony Six - Cadillac 

 12. New Colony Six - Sunshine 

 13. New Colony Six - Love You So Much 

 14. New Colony Six - Let Me Love You 

 15. New Colony Six - You're Gonna Be Mine 

 16. New Colony Six - Warm Baby 

 17. New Colony Six - Accept My Ring 

 18. New Colony Six - My Dreams Depend On You 

 19. New Colony Six - I'm Here Now 

 20. New Colony Six - Woman 

 21. New Colony Six - The Power Of Love 

 22. New Colony Six - Mister You're A Better Man Than I 


***


3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the New Colony Six, a very special treat!! And a big thanks for all the work you do on this magnificent website!!!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.