Vinnie Montenegro (Monte) recorded over 18 45's on at least 8 different record labels between 1956 to 1965. During his career he worked with music greats Al Kasha, Alan Lorber, Charlie Calello and Chris Towns. He recorded songs by Jeff, Barry, Richie Adams, Bobby Darin, Barry Mann and Carol...
Its time the music world really gets to know
"One of The Guys"
Vinnie Monte !
01. Vinnie Monte - One Of The Guys
02. Vinnie Monte - The Year May Be Over (But The Heartaches Are Just Beginning)
03. Vinnie Monte - These Three Words
04. Vinnie Monte - Follow That Girl
05. Vinnie Monte - Without Your Love
06. Vinnie Monte - Summer Spree
07. Vinnie Monte - I'll Walk You Home
08. Vinnie Monte - A Freshman With A Senior Dream
09. Vinnie Monte - A Love Of My Own
10. Vinnie Monte - Trail Of Teardrops
11. Vinnie Monte - Ask Your Heart
12. Vinnie Monte - Painting The Town With Teardrops
13. Vinnie Monte - I Don't Have The Heart To Tell Her
14. Vinnie Monte - I Walk Alone
15. Vinnie Monte - I Wrote A Poem
16. Vinnie Monte - You Can't Compare With My Baby
17. Vinnie Monte - Mashed Potatoe Girl
18. Vinnie Monte - You'll Never Know
19. Vinnie Monte - You Always Heart The One You Love
20. Vinnie Monte - Joanie Don't Be Angry
21. Vinnie Monte - Take Good Care Of Her
22. Vinnie Monte - Camera
23. Vinnie Monte - Naughty Naughty Baby
24. Vinnie Monte - His Girl
25. Vinnie Monte - Walk Down The Aisle
26. Vinnie Monte - I Believe
27. Vinnie Monte - After You Gone
28. Vinnie Monte - Your Cute Little Ways
29. Vinnie Monte - Hey Look At The Winter Snow
30. Vinnie Monte - What's The Matter With Marilyn
31. Vinnie Monte - It's The End


Thank You
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, very, very , very much for this post and everything You make for us. "One of the Guys ", illustrates, for me, this Good old time of Youth innocence, espacially in the U.S.A. It was the Birth of Teeanage Time and the music which illustrated the most importannt problem for them : how can I find true Love ? " I Love everything : simple lyrics, rhythm, chorus and optimism.
ReplyDeleteLaurent
Thank you for your comment. This music evokes similar feelings in me.
Delete