Wednesday, June 26, 2024

VA - 2022 - Spotlight On Doo Wop (34 Cd's) @320

 


Vol.01

01. The Paradons - Diamonds and Pearls.mp3

02. The Chimes - Once in a While.mp3

03. The Impacts - Canadian Sunset.mp3

04. The Dells - Stay in My Corner.mp3

05. The Knockouts - Darling Lorraine.mp3

06. The Temptations - Barbara.mp3

07. The Starlites - Valarie.mp3

08. The Fidelitys - The Things I Love.mp3

09. The Admirations - The Bells of Rosa Rita.mp3

10. The Lovetones - United.mp3

11. Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs - Stay.mp3

12. The Royal Teens - Believe Me.mp3

13. The Passions - I Only Want You.mp3

14. The Desires - Rendevous with You.mp3

15. The Solitaires - The Angels Sang.mp3

16. The Five Crowns - I Can't Pretend.mp3

17. The Empires - Sittin' on Top of the World.mp3

18. The Teardrops - Come Back to Me.mp3

19. The Vanguards - Just a Game.mp3

20. The Smoothtones - No Doubt About.mp3

21. The Dandevilles - Theres a Reason.mp3

22. The Five Quails - Get to School on Time.mp3

23. The Five Crowns - Popcorn Willie.mp3

24. The Dandevilles - Nasty Breaks.mp3

25. Arthur Lee Maye - All I Want Is Someone to Love.mp3

26. The Smoothtones - Bring Back Your Love to Me.mp3

27. The Plants - Dear I Swear.mp3

28. The Five Satins - All Mine.mp3

Vol.02

01. Ray Sawyer - Bells in My Heart.mp3

02. The Moonglows - Baby Please.mp3

03. The Dukays - Festival of Love.mp3

04. The Channels - Bye Bye Baby.mp3

05. The Prodigals - Judy.mp3

06. The Coronets - Nadine.mp3

07. The Students - That's How I Feel.mp3

08. The Rhythm Aces - Get Lost.mp3

09. The Continentals - Fine Fine Frame.mp3

10. The Kodaks - Run Around Baby.mp3

11. The Dells - Jo Jo.mp3

12. The Orioles - Live It Up.mp3

13. The Du Droppers - Can't Do Sixty Minutes No More.mp3

14. The Five Echoes - Fools Prayer.mp3

15. The Tricks - My One Desire.mp3

16. The Dominoes - Until the Real Thing Comes Along.mp3

17. The Blue Jays - White Cliffs of Dover.mp3

18. The Swans - My True Love.mp3

19. The Swallows - Will You Be Mine.mp3

20. The Larks - In My Lonely Room.mp3

21. The Falcons - Now That It's Over.mp3

22. The Flamingos - If I Can't Have You.mp3

23. The Cardinals - Wheel of Fortune.mp3

24. The Robins - Riot in Cell Block, No. 9.mp3

25. The Penguins - Hey Senorita.mp3

26. The Wrens - (Will You) Come Back My Love.mp3

27. The Crows - No Help Wanted.mp3

28. The Ravens - Rock Me All Night Long.mp3

29. The Orioles - Live It Up.mp3

30. The Meadow Larks - Love You Only.mp3

31. The Five Quails - Get to School on Time.mp3

32. The Redcaps - Dirt Dishin Daisy.mp3

Vol.03

01. Jimmy Charles, The Revelettes - A Million to One.mp3

02. The Fi-Tones - My Heart.mp3

03. The Pentagons - To Be Loved.mp3

04. Richard Barrett, The Sevilles - Dream On.mp3

05. Cathy Jean And The Roomates - Please Love Me Forever.mp3

06. The Kodaks - Make Believe World.mp3

07. The Federals - While Our Hearts Are Young.mp3

08. The Eldorados - Bim Bam Boom.mp3

09. The Continentals - Fine Fine Frame.mp3

10. The Orchids - Fine Sweet Woman.mp3

11. The Love Notes - Tonight.mp3

12. The Scarlets - Cry Baby.mp3

13. Danny & The Juniors - A Thousand Miles Away.mp3

14. The Olympics - (Baby) Hully Gully.mp3

15. The Safaris - Image of a Girl.mp3

16. The Charts - Dance Girl.mp3

17. The Channels - The Closer You Are.mp3

18. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You.mp3

19. The Flairs - This Is the Night for Love.mp3

20. The Harptones - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

21. The Velvetones - The Glory of Love.mp3

22. The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

23. The Crows - I Love You So.mp3

24. The Scarlets - Dear One.mp3

25. The Sheppards - Island of Love.mp3

26. The Dells - Oh What a Night.mp3

27. The Platters - My Prayer.mp3

28. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Ps I Love You.mp3

29. The Moonglows - Secret Love.mp3

30. The Flamingos - A Kiss from Your Lips.mp3

31. The Penguins - Sweet Love.mp3

32. The Volumes - I Love You So.mp3

Vol.04

01. The Colts - Adorable.mp3

02. The Jewels - Hearts of Stone.mp3

03. The Sheppards - Island of Love.mp3

04. The Dells - Oh What a Night.mp3

05. The Flamingos - I'll Be Home.mp3

06. Dion And The Belmonts - A Teenager in Love.mp3

07. The Harptones - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

08. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You.mp3

09. The Five Keys - The Glory of Love.mp3

10. The Scarlets - Dear One.mp3

11. The Platters - My Prayer.mp3

12. The Castelles - This Silver Ring.mp3

13. The Opals - My Hearts Desire.mp3

14. The Crows - I Love You So.mp3

15. The Velvets - I (More Than You Know).mp3

Vol.05

01. The Classmates - Teenage Rock.mp3

02. The Five Willows - Baby Come a Little Closer.mp3

03. The Larados - Will You Love Me Tomorrow.mp3

04. Otis Williams And The Charms - Dynamite Darling.mp3

05. The Pearls - Zippity Zippity Zoom.mp3

06. The Pharoahs - The White Cliffs of Dover.mp3

07. The VanDykes - The Bells Are Ringing.mp3

08. The Fi-Dells - What Is Love.mp3

09. The Spaniels - People Will Say Were in Love.mp3

10. The Prophets - Sha La La.mp3

11. The Turbans - B I N G O.mp3

12. Norman Fox & The Rob-Roys - Pizza Pie.mp3

13. The Pearls - Let You and I Go Steady.mp3

14. The Strangers - Blue Flowers.mp3

15. The Imaginations - Mystery of You.mp3

16. The Accents - Wiggle Wiggle.mp3

17. The Supremes, Ruth McFadden - Darling Listen to the Words of This Song.mp3

18. The Skyliners - Zing Went the Strings of My Heart.mp3

19. The Enchanters - Whoa Mabel.mp3

20. The Jivers - Little Mama.mp3

21. The Guytones - Baby I Don't Care.mp3

22. The Channels - The Gleam in Your Eyes.mp3

23. The Buckeyes - By Only You.mp3

24. The Vels - Please Be Mine.mp3

25. The Belmonts - Little Orphan Girl.mp3

26. The Five Chances - Tell Me Why.mp3

Vol.06

01. The Six Teens - A Casual Look.mp3

02. Donald Wood, The Vel-Aires - Mighty Joe.mp3

03. The Six Teens - My Surprise.mp3

04. The Dukes - Looking for You.mp3

05. Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns - Hey Pretty Girl.mp3

06. The Six Teens - Baby You're Dynamite.mp3

07. The Falcons - Du-Bi-A-Bo.mp3

08. Richard Berry, The Pharaohs - Have Love Will Travel.mp3

09. Donald Wood, The Vel-Aires - Stay with Me Always.mp3

10. The Dukes - Leap Year Cha Cha.mp3

11. The Bel-Aires - This Is Goodbye.mp3

12. The Six Teens - Why Do I Go to School.mp3

13. Donald Wood, The Vel-Aires - This Paradise.mp3

14. The Falcons - Mambo Baby Tonight.mp3

15. The King Bees - Give Me Your Number.mp3

16. The Six Teens - Baby O.mp3

17. Trudy Williams, The Pharaohs - A Foolish Little Girl.mp3

18. Richard Berry, The Pharaohs - I'll Never Ever Love Again.mp3

19. The Maharajahs - Oh Shirley.mp3

20. The Six Teens - Send Me Flowers.mp3

21. Richard Berry, The Pharaohs - Heaven on Wheels.mp3

22. The Ivy Leaguers - Beware of Love.mp3

23. The Maharajahs - Sweet Loretta.mp3

24. Richard Berry, The Pharaohs - No Kissin and a Huggin.mp3

25. Richard Berry, The Pharaohs - Rock, Rock, Rock.mp3

26. Lena Calhoun & The Emotions - Been Looking Your Way.mp3

Vol.07

01. Barbara Gale and The Larks - You're Gonna Lose Your Girl.mp3

02. The 5 Royales - Courage to Love.mp3

03. The Jumping Jacks - Why Oh Why.mp3

04. The Romeos - Love Me.mp3

05. Sparks Of Rhythm - Stars in the Sky.mp3

06. The Nightriders - Say Hey.mp3

07. Billy Austin & The Hearts - Angel Baby.mp3

08. The Gentlemen - Something to Remember You By.mp3

09. The Gentlemen - Baby Don't Go.mp3

10. The 5 Royales - Baby Don't Do It.mp3

11. Barbara Gale and The Larks - Who Walks in When I Walk Out.mp3

12. The Dovers - My Angel.mp3

13. Sparks Of Rhythm - Hurry Home.mp3

14. The Gentlemen - Don't Leave Me Baby.mp3

15. The Opals - Oh but She Did.mp3

16. The Nightriders - Women and Cadillacs.mp3

17. Billy Austin & The Hearts - Night Has Come.mp3

18. The Opals - My Hearts Desire.mp3

19. Sparks Of Rhythm - Don't Love You Anymore.mp3

20. Lydia Larson and The River Rovers - Bald Headed Daddy.mp3

21. The Nightriders - Rags.mp3

22. Sparks Of Rhythm - Women, Women, Women.mp3

23. The Dovers - Please Squeeze.mp3

24. The Jumping Jacks - Don't Let That Dream Come True.mp3

25. The Romeos - I Beg You Please.mp3

26. Barbara Gale and The Larks - When You're Near.mp3

Vol.08

01. The Clovers - Yes Sir That's My Baby.mp3

02. The Squires - Sindy.mp3

03. The Colts - Hey You Shoo Bee Oh Be.mp3

04. The Cameos - Wait Up.mp3

05. The Dappers - Bop Bop Bu.mp3

06. The Cordovans - Come on Baby.mp3

07. The Dubs - Don't Ask Me to Be Lonely.mp3

08. The Clovers - When You Come Back to Me.mp3

09. The Startones - I Love You so Dearly.mp3

10. The Carribians - Wonderland.mp3

11. The Arcades - My Love.mp3

12. The Del-Rios - Alone on a Rainy Night.mp3

13. Barbara Gale and The Larks - You're Gonna Lose Your Girl.mp3

14. Bobby Capri, The Velvet Satins - You and I.mp3

15. The Colts - Lips Red as Wine.mp3

16. The Dappers - How I Need You Baby.mp3

17. The Dovers - Please Squeeze.mp3

18. The Love Notes - I'm Sorry.mp3

19. The Shells - Deep in My Heart.mp3

20. The Shells - Baby Oh Baby.mp3

21. The Jets - The Lovers.mp3

22. The Marquis - I Don't Want Your Love.mp3

23. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Maybe You'll Be There.mp3

24. Cleo & The Crystaliers - Please Be My Guy.mp3

Vol.09

01. Little Nate & The Chryslers - Someone up There.mp3

02. The Colts - Kwella.mp3

03. The Winners - Can This Be Love.mp3

04. Barbara Gale, The Larks - Who Walks in When I Walk Out.mp3

05. The Jets - Drag It on Home Baby.mp3

06. Bobby Capri, The Velvet Satins - The Night.mp3

07. The Shells - My Royal Love.mp3

08. The Titans - So Hard to Laugh.mp3

09. The Carribians - Baby.mp3

10. The Dubs - I Won't Have You Breaking My Heart.mp3

11. The Colts - Sweet Sixteen.mp3

12. Lee Andrews, The Hearts - The Bells of St Marys.mp3

13. Five Crowns - You Are My Inspiration.mp3

14. The Shells - Explain It to Me.mp3

15. The Colts - Never No More.mp3

16. The Startones - Forever My Love.mp3

17. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Much Too Much.mp3

18. The Swans - Ain't Like That No More.mp3

19. The Cordovans - My Heart.mp3

20. 5 Royales - Baby Don't Do It.mp3

21. The Shells - Happy Holiday.mp3

22. The Dovers - My Angel.mp3

23. The Squires - S'cadillac.mp3

24. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - The White Cliffs of Dover.mp3

Vol.10

01. The Dubs - Connie.mp3

02. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Baby Come Back.mp3

03. Marquis - Popcorn Willie.mp3

04. The Swans - My True Love.mp3

05. The Titans - Look What You're Doin.mp3

06. 5 Royales - Courage to Love.mp3

07. Barbara Gale and The Larks - Johnny Darling.mp3

08. The Squires - Venus.mp3

09. The Love Notes - Don't Be No Fool.mp3

10. The Shells - My Cherie.mp3

11. The Love Notes - Sweet Lulu.mp3

12. The Winners - Rockin and Rollin.mp3

13. The Arcades - Fine Little Girl.mp3

14. The Duvals - You Came to Me.mp3

15. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - The Fairest.mp3

16. Cleo & The Crystaliers - Don't Cry.mp3

17. The Love Notes - Since I Fell for You.mp3

18. The Chavelles - Valley of Love.mp3

19. The Chavelles - Red Tape.mp3

20. The Cameos - Lost Lover.mp3

21. The Shells - Angel's Eyes.mp3

22. The Colts - Honey Bun.mp3

23. The Colts - Adorable.mp3

24. Little Nate & The Chryslers - Cry Baby Cry.mp3

Vol.11

01. Wade Flemons, The Newcomers - Here I Stand.mp3

02. The Ambers - Never Let You Go.mp3

03. The Limeliters - Cabin Hideaway.mp3

04. The Teenagers - Flip Flop.mp3

05. Preston Jackson, The Rhythm Aces - Be Mine.mp3

06. The Co-Eds - I Love an Angel.mp3

07. The Duprees - My Own True Love.mp3

08. The Blue Jays - Lovers Island.mp3

09. The Jive Five - What Time Is It.mp3

10. The El Dorados - I'll Be Forever Loving You.mp3

11. The Belmonts - Come on Little Angel.mp3

12. The Charts - Zoop.mp3

13. The Valtones - Have You Ever Met an Angel.mp3

14. The Kool Gents - This Is the Night.mp3

15. The Skyliners - When I Fall in Love.mp3

16. The Cobras - La La.mp3

17. Eddie Friend and The Empires - Tears in My Eyes.mp3

18. The Co-Hearts - My Love.mp3

19. The Capers - Miss You My Dear.mp3

20. The Roulettes - The Way You Carry On.mp3

21. The Five Echoes - I Really Do.mp3

22. Tony Richards, The Twilights - Paper Boy.mp3

23. The Souvenirs - Voodoo Love.mp3

24. The Lyrics - Come on Home.mp3

25. The Bel-larks - A Million and One Dreams.mp3

Vol.12

01. The Angels - Wedding Bells Are Ringing in My Heart.mp3

02. Billy Ward and His Dominoes - These Foolish Things.mp3

03. Marvin & Johnny - Baby Doll.mp3

04. The Delcos - Arabia.mp3

05. The Earls - Lookin for My Baby.mp3

06. The Desires - Let It Please Be You.mp3

07. The Matadors - Be Good to Me.mp3

08. The Chimes - Chop Chop.mp3

09. The Duprees - Ginny.mp3

10. The Eventuals - Charlie Chan.mp3

11. Don And Juan - Chicken Necks.mp3

12. The Senors - May I Have This Dance.mp3

13. Billy Stewart - Baby You're My Only Love.mp3

14. The Carnations - Long Tall Girl.mp3

15. The Continentals - Picture of Love.mp3

16. The Monotones - Reading the Book of Love.mp3

17. The Troy - Ding-A-Ling-A-Ling.mp3

18. The Titans - Arlene.mp3

19. Little Joe & The Thrillers - Please Don't Go.mp3

20. The Execs - Walking in the Rain.mp3

21. The Cleftones - You Baby You.mp3

22. The Bluenotes - There's Something in Your Eyes Eloise.mp3

Vol.13

01. Jimmy and The Spartans - You're My Girl.mp3

02. Don And Juan - What's Your Name.mp3

03. The Parakeets - I Love You Like I Do.mp3

04. Rosie and The Originals - My Darling Forever.mp3

05. The Enchanters - True Love Gone.mp3

06. The Accents - Wiggle Wiggle.mp3

07. The Falcons - Goddess of Angels.mp3

08. Joey And The Ambers - The Treasure in My Heart.mp3

09. Rosie and The Originals - Lonely Blue Nights.mp3

10. The Youngtones - Come on Baby.mp3

11. Susie & The Four Trumpets - Starry Eyes.mp3

12. Shelton Dunaway, The Cup Cakes - Just One Kiss.mp3

13. The Youngtones - Oh Tell Me.mp3

14. The Chips - As You Can See.mp3

15. The Exotics - That's My Desire.mp3

16. The Royal Jokers - Red Hot.mp3

17. The Veltones - Fool in Love.mp3

18. The Ives - Sunshine.mp3

19. Explorers - Visions of Love.mp3

20. The Del-Rios - There's a Love.mp3

21. The Pips - Whistle My Love.mp3

22. The Del-Rios - Just Across the Street.mp3

23. The Veltones - Someday.mp3

24. The Visions - All Through the Night.mp3

25. Sheriff & The Ravels - The Lonely One.mp3

Vol.14

01. The Alladins - Remember.mp3

02. The Trophies - Desire.mp3

03. The Jamies - Summertime Summertime.mp3

04. The Shades - One Touch of Heaven.mp3

05. Bip and Bop - Ding Dong Ding.mp3

06. The Harptones - It All Depends on You.mp3

07. The Jivers - Ray Pearl.mp3

08. The Miracles - Got a Job.mp3

09. The Bel-larks - A Million and One Dreams.mp3

10. The Neons - Magic Moment.mp3

11. The Charts - Zoop.mp3

12. The Squires - Dreamy Eyes.mp3

13. Rochell & The Candles - Each Night.mp3

14. The Feathers - Johnny Darling.mp3

15. Gene and Eunice - Ko Ko Mo.mp3

16. The De Villes - Doo Wop.mp3

17. The Sharps - Our Love Is Here to Stay.mp3

18. The Inspirations - Dry Your Eyes.mp3

19. The Four Flames - Tabarin.mp3

20. The Willows - Let's Fall in Love.mp3

21. The Kodaks - Little Boy and Girl.mp3

22. Little Joe & The Thrillers - Stay.mp3

23. The Flaming Hearts - I Don't Mind.mp3

24. Bobbie and The Boys - To Tell the Truth.mp3

Vol.15

01. The Cadets - I Want You.mp3

02. Shirley Gunter And The Flairs - Headin' Home.mp3

03. The Cobras - La La.mp3

04. The Cliques - I'm in Love with a Girl.mp3

05. The Sharps - Our Love Is Here to Stay.mp3

06. The Federals - While Our Hearts Are Young.mp3

07. The Four Palms - Jeanie Joanie Shirley Toni.mp3

08. The Hawks - It's All Over.mp3

09. Arthur Lee Maye & The Crowns - Set My Heart Free.mp3

10. The Sounds - Cold Chills.mp3

11. Marvin & Johnny - Butter Ball.mp3

12. Gene, Eunice - This Is My Story.mp3

13. The Tantones - Tell Me.mp3

14. The Melo-Gents - Baby Be Mine.mp3

15. The Rockets - Be Lovey Dovey.mp3

16. The Minor Bops - Need You Tonight.mp3

17. The Spotlighters - Whisper.mp3

18. The Glenwoods - Elaine.mp3

19. The Cobras - Cindy.mp3

20. The Passions - This Is My Love.mp3

21. The Jivers - Ray Pearl.mp3

22. The Parakeets - Shangri La.mp3

23. The Stereos - I Really Love You.mp3

24. The Five Satins - Can I Come over Tonight.mp3

Vol.16

01.The Cadets - Church Bells May Ring.mp3

02.The Five Satins - These Foolish Things.mp3

03.The Cliques - My Desire.mp3

04.The Hawks - School Girl.mp3

05.The Execs - Walking in the Rain.mp3

06.The Dandevilles - Theres a Reason.mp3

07.The Stereos - The Big Knock.mp3

08.The Corsairs - Smoky Places.mp3

09.The Dovers - My Angel.mp3

10.The Bobbettes - Over There.mp3

11.The Robins - Cherry Lips.mp3

12.The Chateaus - I'm Afraid.mp3

13.The Wildwoods - Dance Girl Dance.mp3

14.The Rivingtons - Papa Ooh Mow Mow.mp3

15.The Love Notes - United.mp3

16.The Cobras - I Will Return.mp3

17.The Royal Teens - Believe Me.mp3

18.The Desires - Let It Please Be You.mp3

19.The Charts - Fat Fat Fat Mom-Mi-O.mp3

20.The Crows - Call a Doctor.mp3

21.The Parliaments - Daisy Mae.mp3

22.The Debonaires - Darling.mp3

23.The Swallows - I Only Have Eyes for You.mp3

24.The Famous Hearts - Aisle of Love.mp3

25.The Chants - Respectable.mp3

Vol.17

01. Norman Fox & The Rob-Roys - Tell Me Why.mp3

02. The Collegians - Zoom Zoom Zoom.mp3

03. The Students - Everyday of the Week.mp3

04. The Fiestas - So Fine.mp3

05. Thurston Harris And The Sharps - Little Bitty Pretty One.mp3

06. The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You.mp3

07. Frankie Lymon, The Teenagers - I Want You to Be My Girl.mp3

08. The Bobbettes - Mr Lee.mp3

09. The Spaniels - Red Sails in the Sunset.mp3

10. The Eternals - Babalu's Wedding Day.mp3

11. The Five Keys - Ling Ting Tong.mp3

12. The Bop Chords - Castle in the Sky.mp3

13. The Mystics - Hushabye.mp3

14. Otis Williams And The Charms - Hearts of Stone.mp3

15. The Kodaks - Oh Gee Oh Gosh.mp3

16. Fascinators - Oh Rose Marie.mp3

17. Little Joe & The Thrillers - Peanuts.mp3

18. The Impalas - Sorry I Ran All the Way Home.mp3

19. Little Anthony and The Imperials - Tears on My Pillow.mp3

20. The Falcons - You're so Fine.mp3

21. The Ladders - Counting the Stars.mp3

22. The Five Discs - Never Let You Go.mp3

23. The Fabulaires - While Walking.mp3

24. The Silhouettes - Bing Bong.mp3

25. The Perfections - Hey Girl.mp3

26. The Debonaires - Darling.mp3

27. The Jesters - Oh Baby.mp3

28. The Carnations - Long Tall Girl.mp3

29. Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords - Honey Honey.mp3

30. The Revalons - Dreams Are for Fools.mp3

31. The Collegians - Let's Go for a Ride.mp3

32. The Quinns - Hong Kong.mp3

33. The Magnificents - Don't Leave Me.mp3

34. The Kodaks - Little Boy and Girl.mp3

35. The Bop Chords - So Why.mp3

36. The Continentals - Picture of Love.mp3

Vol.18

01. The Crests - 16 Candles.mp3

02. The Harptones - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

03. The Heartbeats - A Thousand Miles Away.mp3

04. The Spaniels - Baby It's You.mp3

05. The Dubs - Could This Be Magic.mp3

06. The Orioles - Crying in the Chapel.mp3

07. The Shirelles - Dedicated to the One I Love.mp3

08. The Charts - Desiree.mp3

09. The Dubs - Don't Ask Me to Be Lonely.mp3

10. The Paragons - Florence.mp3

11. Jerry Butler, The Impressions - For You Precious Love.mp3

12. The Cadillacs - Gloria.mp3

13. The Flamingos - Golden Teardrops.mp3

14. The Spaniels - Goodnight Sweetheart.mp3

15. The Velvets - I (More Than You Know).mp3

16. The Crows - I Love You So.mp3

17. The Flamingos - I'll Be Home.mp3

18. The Students - I'm so Young.mp3

19. The Platters - I'm Sorry.mp3

20. The Sheppards - Island of Love.mp3

21. The Harptones - Life Is but a Dream.mp3

22. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Long Lonely Nights.mp3

23. The Flamingos - Lovers Never Say Goodbye.mp3

24. The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

25. The Opals - My Hearts Desire.mp3

26. The Dells - Oh What a Night.mp3

27. The Danleers - One Summer Night.mp3

28. The Platters - Only You.mp3

29. Shirley Gunter and The Queens - Oop Shoop.mp3

30. The Rays - Silhouettes.mp3

31. The Platters - Smoke Gets in Your Eyes.mp3

32. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Teardrops.mp3

33. Harvey & The Moonglows - Ten Commandments of Love.mp3

34. The Channels - The Closer You Are.mp3

35. The Diablos - The Wind.mp3

36. The Capris - Theres a Moon out Tonight.mp3

37. The Castelles - This Silver Ring.mp3

38. The Five Satins - To the Aisle.mp3

39. The Mellow Kings - Tonite Tonite.mp3

40. Dion And The Belmonts - Where or When.mp3

Vol.19

01. Dion And The Belmonts - A Teenager in Love.mp3

02. The Isley Brothers - Everybody's Gonna Rock'n Roll.mp3

03. The Avons - Baby.mp3

04. The Wrens - Come Back My Love.mp3

05. The Cleftones - You Baby You.mp3

06. The Flamingos - Nobody Loves You Like Me.mp3

07. The Scarlets - Dear One.mp3

08. The Penguins - Earth Angel.mp3

09. The Harptones - So Good so Fine.mp3

10. The Revels - False Alarm.mp3

11. Willie Mitchell, The Four Kings - Walking Alone.mp3

12. The G-Clefs - Ka-Ding Dong.mp3

13. The Paragons - Hey Little School Girl.mp3

14. The Four Knights - Honey Bunch.mp3

15. The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You.mp3

16. The Miracles - Got a Job.mp3

17. The Five Satins - In the Still of the Night.mp3

18. Byrdie Green - Memories Are Made of This.mp3

19. The Rainbows - Mary Lee.mp3

20. Richard Barrett, The Chantels - Come Softly to Me.mp3

21. The Platters - My Prayer.mp3

22. The Carousels - If You Want To.mp3

23. The Parliaments - Daisy Mae.mp3

24. The Chips - Rubber Biscuit.mp3

25. The Drifters - Ruby Baby.mp3

26. The Chords - Sh-Boom.mp3

27. Little Anthony and The Imperials - Shimmy Shimmy Ko- Ko Bop.mp3

28. The Moonglows - Sincerely.mp3

29. The Shells - Pretty Little Girl.mp3

30. The Crests - Step by Step.mp3

31. The Nutmegs - Story Untold.mp3

32. The Five Keys - The Glory of Love.mp3

33. The Magnificents - Up on the Mountain.mp3

34. The Starlighters - Birdland.mp3

35. The Genies - Who's That Knockin.mp3

36. The Desires - Hey Lena.mp3

Vol.20

01. Dion And The Belmonts - A Lovers Prayer.mp3

02. The Strangers - Blue Flowers.mp3

03. The Solitaires - Blue Valentine.mp3

04. The Ambassadors - Darling I'm Sorry.mp3

05. The Whispers - Fool Heart.mp3

06. The Dominoes - Harbour Lights.mp3

07. The Heartbreakers - Heartbreaker.mp3

08. The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me.mp3

09. The Cadillacs - I Wonder Why.mp3

10. The Platters - I'll Cry When You're Gone.mp3

11. The Spiders - I'm Slippin In.mp3

12. The Safaris - Images of a Girl.mp3

13. The Feathers - Johnny Darling.mp3

14. The Four Buddies - Just to See You Smile Again.mp3

15. The Fiestas - Last Night I Dreamed.mp3

16. The Meadowlarks - Love Only You.mp3

17. The Checkers - Nights Curtain.mp3

18. The Velvetones - Penalty of Love.mp3

19. The Cardinals - Shouldn't I Know.mp3

20. The Mystics - So Tenderly.mp3

21. The Teardrops - Stars Are out Tonight.mp3

22. The Skyliners - This I Swear.mp3

23. The Passions - This Is My Love.mp3

24. The Flairs - This Is the Night for Love.mp3

25. The Pentagons - To Be Loved (Forever).mp3

26. The Shadows - Under the Stars of Love.mp3

27. The Belmonts - We Belong Together.mp3

28. The Clefs - We Three.mp3

29. The Angels - Wedding Bells Are Ringing in My Ears.mp3

30. The Dreamlovers - When We Get Married.mp3

31. The Shirelles - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow.mp3

32. Dion And The Belmonts - Wonderful Girl.mp3

Vol.21

01. The Eldorados - Bim Bam Boom.mp3

02. The Fleetwoods - Come Softly to Me.mp3

03. The Ambassadors - Darling I'm Sorry.mp3

04. Grady Chapman, The Suedes - Don't Blooper.mp3

05. The Packards - Dream of Love.mp3

06. The Turks - Emily.mp3

07. The Royals - Every Beat of My Heart.mp3

08. The Hollywood Flames - Fare Thee Honey Fare Thee Well.mp3

09. The Falcons - I Found a Love.mp3

10. Grady Chapman, The Suedes - I Need You So.mp3

11. The Hollywood Flames - I'm Leaving (Clickity Clack).mp3

12. The Spiders - I'm Slippin In.mp3

13. The Turks - It Can't Be True.mp3

14. Bobby Byrd And The Birds - Let's Live Together as One.mp3

15. The Bonnevilles - Lorraine.mp3

16. The Miracles - My Angel.mp3

17. The Checkers - Nights Curtain.mp3

18. Bobby Relf - Our Love.mp3

19. The Continentals - Picture of Love.mp3

20. The Monarchs - Pretty Little Girl.mp3

21. The Edsels - Rama Lama Ding Dong.mp3

22. The Imperials - Shimmy Shimmy Ko-Ko-Bop.mp3

23. The Impalas - Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home).mp3

24. The Cadillacs - Speedoo.mp3

25. The Voices - Takes Two to Make a Home.mp3

26. Bobby Byrd And The Birds - The Truth Hurts.mp3

27. The Turbans - Tick Tock a Woo.mp3

28. The Voices - Two Things Called Love.mp3

29. The Turks - Wagon Wheels.mp3

30. The Turbans - When I Return.mp3

31. The Voices - Why.mp3

Vol.22

01. The Copesetics - A Love Like Yours.mp3

02. The Elegants - Little Star.mp3

03. The Olympics - Big Boy Pete.mp3

04. The Delroys - Collegian.mp3

05. The Rivieras - Count Every Star.mp3

06. The Montclairs - Dearest Beloved Darling.mp3

07. The Three Riffs - Don't Fall in Love.mp3

08. The Quin-Tones - Down the Aisle of Love.mp3

09. The Sequins - Evening.mp3

10. The Leaders - Girl That I Love.mp3

11. The Claremonts - Gloria.mp3

12. Bix Beiderbecke - Hesitatin Fool.mp3

13. The True Lovers - I Can't Refuse.mp3

14. The Orchids - I Don't Mind.mp3

15. The Spaniels - I Know.mp3

16. The Cellos - I Wish I Didn't Love You So.mp3

17. The Five Satins - I'll Be Seeing You.mp3

18. The 5 Royales - Jumpin Jack.mp3

19. The Striders - Laundromat Blues.mp3

20. The Gems - Linda.mp3

21. The Clovers - Love Potion, No. 9.mp3

22. The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

23. Little Anthony and The Imperials - My Empty Room.mp3

24. The Rainbows - My Every Dream.mp3

25. The Blue Notes - My Hero.mp3

26. The Crescendos - Oh Julie.mp3

27. The Cadillacs - Peek a Boo.mp3

28. The Velours - Remember.mp3

29. The Casuals - So Tough.mp3

30. Richard Barrett, The Chantels - Summers Love.mp3

31. The Crests - The Angels Listened In.mp3

32. The Flaming Hearts - Why Keep Me Dreaming.mp3

33. The Accents - Wiggle Wiggle.mp3

34. The Shields - You Cheated.mp3

35. The Five Thrills - You're Tired of Love.mp3

Vol.23

01. The Du Mauriers - All Night Long.mp3

02. The Eternals - Babalu's Wedding Day.mp3

03. The Regents - Barbara Ann.mp3

04. The Channels - Bye Bye Baby.mp3

05. The Dubs - Could This Be Magic.mp3

06. Norman Fox & The Rob-Roys - Dance Dance Girl.mp3

07. Huey Piano Smith & His Clowns - Dearest Darling.mp3

08. The Supremes - Don't Leave Me Here Tonight.mp3

09. The Buckeyes - Dottie Baby.mp3

10. The Students - Everyday of the Week.mp3

11. The Drifters - Fools Fall in Love.mp3

12. The Charms - Hearts of Stone.mp3

13. The Drifters - Honey Love.mp3

14. The Mystics - Hushabye.mp3

15. Dion And The Belmonts - I Wonder Why.mp3

16. Otis Williams And The Charms - I'd Like to Thankyou Mr DJ.mp3

17. The Flamingos - I'll Be Home.mp3

18. Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords - I'm so Happy.mp3

19. The Students - I'm so Young.mp3

20. The Five Satins - In the Still of the Night.mp3

21. The Cobras - La La.mp3

22. The Willows - Let's Fall in Love.mp3

23. The Harptones - Life Is but a Dream.mp3

24. The Elegants - Little Star.mp3

25. The Four Tunes - Marie.mp3

26. The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

27. The VanDykes - Meaning of Love.mp3

28. The Capris - Morse Code of Love.mp3

29. The Bobbettes - Mr Lee.mp3

30. The Danleers - My Flaming Heart.mp3

31. The Strangers - My Friends.mp3

32. The Cadillacs - My Girl Friend.mp3

33. The Jive Five - My True Story.mp3

34. The Kodaks - Oh Gee Oh Gosh.mp3

35. The Fascinators - Oh Rose Marie.mp3

36. The Dells - Oh What a Night.mp3

37. The Danleers - One Summer Night.mp3

38. Johnnie & Joe - Over the Mountain Across the Sea.mp3

39. The Chanters - Over the Rainbow.mp3

40. Frankie Lymon, The Teenagers - Please Be Mine.mp3

41. The Four Scores - Rock a Little Lucy.mp3

42. The Channels - The Closer You Are.mp3

43. The Elegants - What's Your Name.mp3

44. The Cues - Why.mp3

45. The Carpets - Why Do I.mp3

46. The Diadems - Why Don't You Believe Me.mp3

47. The Chestnuts - Wiggle Wiggle.mp3

48. The Duprees - You Belong to Me.mp3

49. The Guytones - You Won't Let Me Go.mp3

Vol.24

01. The Penguins - A Thousand Stars.mp3

02. The Collegians - At My Front Door.mp3

03. The Robins - Baby It's You.mp3

04. The Solitaires - Baby Oh Baby.mp3

05. The Dells - Count Every Star.mp3

06. THE JACKS - Darling Dear.mp3

07. The Shells - Deserie.mp3

08. The Counts - Earth Angel.mp3

09. The Teen Queens - Eddie My Love.mp3

10. The Velvetones - Fool Fool Fool.mp3

11. The Cadillacs - For All We Know.mp3

12. The Eldorados - Gee Oh Gosh.mp3

13. Lewis Lymon & The Teenchords - Glory of Love.mp3

14. The Channels - Golden Teardrops.mp3

15. The Ravens - Guided Missiles.mp3

16. The Charts - I Want You to Be My Girl.mp3

17. The Rivileers - I'm so Happy.mp3

18. The Platters - Lonely Nights.mp3

19. The Hearts - Mary Lee.mp3

20. Frankie Lymon, The Teenagers - My Reverie.mp3

21. The Larks - Oh What a Nite.mp3

22. The Danleers - On Sunday Afternoon.mp3

23. The Cufflinks - One Summer Night.mp3

24. The Orioles - Only You.mp3

25. Little Anthony and The Imperials - Please Say You Want Me.mp3

26. The Five Satins - Secret Love.mp3

27. The Clovers - Smokey Joe's Café.mp3

28. The Fiestas - So Fine.mp3

29. The Flamingos - The Closer You Are.mp3

30. The Kodaks - To the Aisle.mp3

31. The Videos - Trickle Trickle.mp3

32. The Schoolboys - Two People in the World.mp3

33. The Harptones - Walking Along.mp3

34. The Rainbows - Why Don't You Write Me.mp3

35. The Spaniels - Zoom.mp3

36. The Moonglows - Zoom Zoom Zoom.mp3

Vol.25

01. The Six Teens - A Casual Look.mp3

02. The Dubs - Beside My Love.mp3

03. The Channels - Bye Bye Baby.mp3

04. The Four Pharoahs - China Girl.mp3

05. The Van Dykes - Come on Baby.mp3

06. The Excellents - Coney Island Baby.mp3

07. The Clovers - Hey Baby Doll.mp3

08. Zack Norman - Hey Doll.mp3

09. The Falcons - I Found a Love.mp3

10. The Drifters - I Gotta Get Myself a Woman.mp3

11. The Moonglows - I Knew from the Start.mp3

12. The Cadets - I Want You.mp3

13. The Quotations - Imagination.mp3

14. The Timetones - In My Heart.mp3

15. The Magnificents - Let's Do the Cha Cha.mp3

16. The Chantels - Look in My Eyes.mp3

17. The Earls - Lookin for My Baby.mp3

18. The Tricks - My One Desire.mp3

19. The Falcons - My Only Love.mp3

20. The Devotions - Rip Van Winkle.mp3

21. The Regents - Runaround.mp3

22. The Gladiolas - Sweetheart Please Don't Go.mp3

23. Harvey & The Moonglows - Ten Commandments of Love.mp3

24. The Students - That's How I Feel.mp3

25. The Jesters - The Wind.mp3

26. Lee Andrews & The Hearts - Try the Impossible.mp3

27. Don And Juan - What's Your Name.mp3

28. The Flamingos - Would I Be Crying.mp3

29. The Aquatones - You.mp3

30. The Dells - Zing Zing Zing.mp3

Vol.26

01. The Robins - A Fool Such as I.mp3

02. The Lamplighters - Be-Bop Wino.mp3

03. The Sultans - Don't Be Angry.mp3

04. The Crickets - Fine as Wine.mp3

05. The Five Crowns - Good Luck Darling.mp3

06. The Platters - Hey Now.mp3

07. The Mello-Moods - How Could You.mp3

08. The Flairs - I Had a Love.mp3

09. The Du Droppers - I Wanna Know.mp3

10. The Five Budds - I Want Her Back.mp3

11. The Five Royales - I Want to Thank You.mp3

12. The Ravens - I'll Be Back.mp3

13. The Vocaleers - Is It a Dream.mp3

14. Clyde McPhatter, The Drifters - Let the Boogie Woogie Roll.mp3

15. The Clovers - Little Mama.mp3

16. The Four Blazes - Night Train.mp3

17. The Meadowlarks - Real Pretty Mama.mp3

18. The Five Keys - Rocking and Crying the Blues.mp3

19. The Five Sharps - Stormy Weather.mp3

20. Billy Bunn & His Buddies - That's When Your Heartaches Begin.mp3

21. The Pelicans - The White Ciffs of Dover.mp3

22. The Topps - What Do You Do.mp3

Vol.27

01. Darrell & The Oxfords - Can't Tell.mp3

02. The Five Royales - Dedicated to the One I Love.mp3

03. The Turbans - Diamonds and Pearls.mp3

04. The Edsels - Do You Love Me.mp3

05. Ty Hunter, The Voicemasters - Everything About You.mp3

06. The Flares - Foot Stompin.mp3

07. The Cognacs - Heaven Only Knows.mp3

08. The Techniques - Hey Little Girl.mp3

09. The Spaniels - I Know.mp3

10. The Coeds - I Love an Angel.mp3

11. The Ivies - I Really Want to Know Him.mp3

12. The Playmates - Jo Ann.mp3

13. The Sensations - Music Music Music.mp3

14. The Teenagers - My Broken Heart.mp3

15. Little Anthony and The Imperials - My Empty Room.mp3

16. The Blue Notes - My Hero.mp3

17. The Domineers - Nothing Can Go Wrong.mp3

18. The Marathons - Peanut Butter.mp3

19. The Five Satins - Shadows.mp3

20. The Cleftones - She's so Fine.mp3

21. Frankie Lymon - Silhouettes.mp3

22. The Heartbeats - Sometimes I Wonder.mp3

23. The Impalas - Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home).mp3

24. The Accents - Wiggle Wiggle.mp3

Vol.28

01. Dion And The Belmonts - A Lovers Prayer.mp3

02. The Famous Hearts - Aisle of Love.mp3

03. The Regents - Barbara Ann.mp3

04. The Four Seasons - Bermuda.mp3

05. The Chaperones - Cruise to the Moon.mp3

06. Maureen Gray - Dancin the Strand.mp3

07. The Heartbeats - Darling I Want to Get Married.mp3

08. The Five Chords - Don't Just Stand There.mp3

09. The Inspirations - Dry Your Eyes.mp3

10. The Stompers - Foolish One.mp3

11. The Duprees - Have You Heard.mp3

12. The Pacers - How Sweet.mp3

13. The Mystics - Hushabye.mp3

14. The Passions - I Only Want You.mp3

15. The Pentagons - I Wonder.mp3

16. Dion And The Belmonts - I Wonder Why.mp3

17. The Del Satins - I'll Pray for You.mp3

18. The Pentagons - I'm in Love.mp3

19. The Chimes - I'm in the Mood for Love.mp3

20. The Passions - Just to Be with You.mp3

21. The Elegants - Little Boy Blue.mp3

22. The Elegants - Little Star.mp3

23. The Earls - Lookin for My Baby.mp3

24. Billy & The Essentials - Maybe You'll Be There.mp3

25. The Capris - Morse Code of Love.mp3

26. The Five Discs - Never Let You Go.mp3

27. The Pacers - No Wonder I Love You.mp3

28. The Chimes - Once in a While.mp3

29. The Heartbeats - One Million Years.mp3

30. Billy & The Essentials - The Dance Is Over.mp3

31. The Earls - Remember Then.mp3

32. The Regents - Runaround.mp3

33. The Impalas - Sorry I Ran All the Way Home.mp3

34. The Four Seasons - Spanish Lace.mp3

35. Billy & The Essentials - Steady Girl.mp3

36. The Mystics - Tenderley.mp3

37. Billy & The Essentials - Over the Weekend.mp3

38. The Capris - Theres a Moon out Tonight.mp3

39. The Classics - Till Then.mp3

40. The Tokens - Tonight I Fell in Love.mp3

41. Dion And The Belmonts - Where or When.mp3

42. The Duprees - You Belong to Me.mp3

Vol.29

01. The Turbans - Sister Sookey.mp3

02. The Fabulons - Give Me Back My Ring.mp3

03. The Sunbeams - Come Back Baby.mp3

04. The Vocalaires - Dance Dance.mp3

05. The Silhouettes - Miss Thing.mp3

06. The Five Willows - Baby Come a Little Closer.mp3

07. Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs - Come Along.mp3

08. The Smoothtones - Dear Diary.mp3

09. The Premiers - Diary of Our Love.mp3

10. The Heralds - Eternal Love.mp3

11. The Five Satins - I'll Be Seeing You.mp3

12. The Wonders - I'll Write a Book.mp3

13. The Nutmegs - Key to the Kingdom.mp3

14. The Paramounts - In a Dream.mp3

15. The Cashmeres - Little Dream Girl.mp3

16. The Five Satins - Our Anniversary.mp3

17. The Desires - Cold Lonely Heart.mp3

18. The Bobtones - Running After You.mp3

19. The Edsels - These Precious Words.mp3

20. The Loungers - Wedding Bells.mp3

Vol.30

01. The Dell-Vikings - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

02. The Emanons - Blue Moon.mp3

03. The Chaperones - Blueberry Sweet.mp3

04. The Chaperones - Dance with Me.mp3

05. The Whippoorwills - Deep Within.mp3

06. The Vidaltones - Forever.mp3

07. The Cadillacs - Gloria.mp3

08. The Cookies - Hippy Dippy Daddy.mp3

09. The Cadillacs - I Wonder Why.mp3

10. The Blue Notes - If You Love Me.mp3

11. The Cookies - King of Hearts.mp3

12. The Dell-Vikings - Little Billy Boy.mp3

13. The Carnations - Long Tall Girl.mp3

14. The Kansas City Tomcats - Meet Me Meet Me Baby.mp3

15. The Angelettes - Mine and Mine Alone.mp3

16. The Cadillacs - My Girlfriend.mp3

17. The Teenettes - My Lucky Star.mp3

18. The Limeliters - My Sweet Norma Lee.mp3

19. Speedoo and the Pearls - Naggity Nag.mp3

20. The Kansas City Tom Cats - Nobody Knows.mp3

21. The Majors - Oh Baby.mp3

22. Lou Jordan and the Chaperones - Paradise for Two.mp3

23. The Bluenotes - Retribution Blues.mp3

24. Eddie Banks, The Five Dreamers - Rock a Bye Blues.mp3

25. The Chips - Rubber Biscuit.mp3

26. The Vidaltones - Someone to Love.mp3

27. The Cadillacs - Speedoo.mp3

28. The Five Sharps - Stormy Weather.mp3

29. The Majors - String Along.mp3

30. Eddie Banks, The Five Dreamers - Sugar Diabetes.mp3

31. The Bluenotes - Wagon Wheels.mp3

32. The King Toppers - Walkin and Talkin the Blues.mp3

33. Speedoo and the Pearls - Who Ya Gonna Kiss.mp3

34. The Emanons - Wish I Had My Baby.mp3

35. The Angelettes - You Only You.mp3

36. The King Toppers - You Were Waiting for Me.mp3

37. The Teenettes - Too Young to Fall in Love.mp3

Vol.31

01. Frankie Lymon, The Teenagers - Baby Baby.mp3

02. The Echoes - Baby Blue.mp3

03. The Five Crowns - God Bless You.mp3

04. The Emanons - Change of Time.mp3

05. The Downbeats - China Doll.mp3

06. Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs - Come Along.mp3

07. Donnie and the Dreamers - Count Every Star.mp3

08. The Echoes - Ding Ding.mp3

09. The Cellos - Rang Tang Ding Dong.mp3

10. Kip Tyler - Oh Linda.mp3

11. The Del-Vikings - Oh Tonight.mp3

12. The Innocents - Gee Whiz.mp3

13. The Colonials - Two Loves Have I.mp3

14. The Duvals - Guide Me.mp3

15. Kathy Young, The Innocents - Happy Birthday Blues.mp3

16. The Valtones - Have You Ever Met an Angel.mp3

17. The Sweet Teens - With This Ring.mp3

18. The Debonaires - I'm Gone.mp3

19. The Jets - Heaven Above Me.mp3

20. The Quintones - I'm Willing.mp3

21. Frankie Lymon, The Teenagers - I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent.mp3

22. The Collegians - Let's Go for a Ride.mp3

23. The Mellow Keys - Listen Baby.mp3

24. The Jarmels - Little Lonely One.mp3

25. The Ambers - Never Let You Go.mp3

26. The Coins - Look at Me Girl.mp3

27. The Jaguars - Mine All Mine.mp3

28. The Buckeyes - Dottie Baby.mp3

29. The Belmonts - Little Orphan Girl.mp3

30. The Lanes - Open up Your Heart.mp3

31. Lorraine Ellis, The Crows - Piano Player Plays a Tune.mp3

32. Shep And The Limelites - Ready for Your Love.mp3

33. The Cleftones - Beginners at Love.mp3

34. Nino and the Ebb Tides - Those Oldies but Goodies.mp3

35. The Camelots - Don't Leave Me Baby.mp3

36. The Shirelles - What a Sweet Thing That Was.mp3

37. The Joytones - Gee What a Boy.mp3

38. The Cleftones - You Baby You.mp3

Vol.32

01. The Harptones - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

02. The Eternals - Babalu's Wedding Day.mp3

03. The Impacts - Canadian Sunset.mp3

04. The Bop Chords - Castles in the Sky.mp3

05. The Excellents - Coney Island Baby.mp3

06. The Clovers - Devil or Angel.mp3

07. The Cadillacs - Gloria.mp3

08. The Flamingos - Golden Teardrops.mp3

09. The Earls - I Believe.mp3

10. The Gladiolas - Little Darlin'.mp3

11. The Hearts - Lonely Nights.mp3

12. The Bonnevilles - Lorraine.mp3

13. The Chantels - Maybe.mp3

14. The Fascinators - Oh Rose Marie.mp3

15. The Chimes - Once in a While.mp3

16. The Danleers - One Summer Night.mp3

17. The Castells - Sacred.mp3

18. The Chords - Sh-Boom.mp3

19. The Dells - Stay in My Corner.mp3

20. The Belmonts - Tell Me Why.mp3

21. Harvey & The Moonglows - Ten Commandments of Love.mp3

22. The Crests - The Angels Listened In.mp3

23. The Admirations - The Bells of Rosa Rita.mp3

24. The Channels - The Closer You Are.mp3

25. The Diablos - The Wind.mp3

26. The Capris - There's a Moon out Tonight.mp3

27. The Classics - Till Then.mp3

28. The Five Satins - To the Aisle.mp3

29. The Dream Weavers - When We Get Married.mp3

30. The Fireflies - You Were Mine.mp3

Vol.33

01. The Titones - Symbol of Love.mp3

02. Little Caesar & The Romans - Ten Commandments of Love.mp3

03. The Motions - Mr. Night.mp3

04. The Enchords - I Need You Baby.mp3

05. The Bobbettes - My Dearest.mp3

06. The Ascots - (Darlin I'll See You) Tonight.mp3

07. The Checkers - Over the Rainbow.mp3

08. The Del Satins - Teardrops Follow Me.mp3

09. The Mystics - A Sunday Kind of Love.mp3

10. Eddie & The Starlites - Pretty Little Girl.mp3

11. Larry and the Standards - My Lucky Night.mp3

12. The Mystics - The Hoppy Hop.mp3

13. The Sharmettes - Tell Me.mp3

14. The Gallahads - Lonely Guy.mp3

15. The Jarmels - Gee Oh Gosh.mp3

16. The Singing Roulettes - Wouldn't It Be Going Steady.mp3

17. Ronnie Baker, The Deltones - My Story.mp3

18. Little Caesar & The Romans - Fever.mp3

19. The Interludes - Darling I'll Be True.mp3

20. Dino & The Diplomats - I Can't Believe.mp3

21. The Cleftones - She's so Fine.mp3

22. Eddie & The Starlites - To Make a Long Story Short.mp3

23. The Belmonts - We Belong Together.mp3

24. Lonnie and the Carrollons - All the Gang Knows.mp3

25. Lee Mareno & The Regents - Goddess of Love.mp3

26. Freddy Schaefer - Zoom Zoom Zoom.mp3

Vol.34

01.The Charmettes - Johnny Johnny.mp3

02.Billy Ward and His Dominoes - Have Mercy Baby.mp3

03.The Platters - Tell the World.mp3

04.The Tokens - Sincerely.mp3

05.The Lions - No One but You.mp3

06.The Danleers - Foolish.mp3

07.The Fabulaires - While Walking.mp3

08.The Feathers - Johnny Darling.mp3

09.Curtis Lee, The Halos - Why Do Lovers Break Each Other's Heart.mp3

10.The Cookies - Passing Time.mp3

11.Otis Williams and the Charms - Two Hearts Two Kisses.mp3

12.Curtis Lee, The Halos - Pretty Little Angel Eyes.mp3

13.The Silhouettes - Heading for the Poor House.mp3

14.The Swallows - Angel Baby.mp3

15.The Volumes - I Love You.mp3

16.The Fi-Dells - What Is Love.mp3

17.The Checkers - The White Cliffs of Dover.mp3

18.The Midnighters - Let 'em Roll.mp3

19.The Cookies - Chains.mp3

20.The Jayhawks - Stranded in the Jungle.mp3

21.Faith Taylor & The Sweet Teens - Your Candy Kisses.mp3

22.The Chiffons - Oh My Lover.mp3

23.The Midnighters - Daddy's Little Baby.mp3

24.The Swallows - Itchy Twitchy Feeling.mp3

25.Luther Bond & The Emeralds - Old Mother Nature.mp3

26.Kenny Martin - Darling Please Be Mine.mp3

27.The Boulevards - Dolores.mp3

28.The El-Deens - My Love for You.mp3

29.The Tremaines - Jingle Jingle.mp3

30.The Tokens - Tonight I Fell in Love.mp3

 With front covers.

****

****

**** 

 


11 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.