Monday, June 17, 2024

The Spencer Davis Group - Letters From Edith (1969) @ 320


 01. The Spencer Davis Group - I Met A Woman 
 02. The Spencer Davis Group - Letters From Edith 
 03. The Spencer Davis Group - Raintree River 
 04. The Spencer Davis Group - What A Way To Die 
 05. The Spencer Davis Group - Funky 
 06. The Spencer Davis Group - Magical Day 
 07. The Spencer Davis Group - I Guess I'm Wasting My Time 
 08. The Spencer Davis Group - Poor Misguided Woman 
 09. The Spencer Davis Group - And The Gods Came Down 
 10. The Spencer Davis Group - New Jersey Turnpike 


******


 

4 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.