The original version is called Orange & Green & Yellow & Near Sounds of Sixties Folk-Rock 65-68 by Easily Confused. This is the same collection, but with covers from Wuschel.
Vol. 1 (25 / 1:01:44)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The Dovers - What Am I Gonna Do
2. The Avengers - It's Hard To Hide
3. The Squires - I can't do it
4. The Clefs Of Lavender Hill - So I'll Try
5. The Sons of Adam - Saturday's Son
6. The Bushmen - What I Have I'll Give To You
7. Famiy Tree - Prince Of Dreams
8. The Moonrakers - Ode To Miss Representation
8. West coast pop art experimental band - Free as a bird
10. The Cyrkle - The Words
11. The Cobras - I'm Hurtin'
12. The 'D' Men - So Little Time
13. Please - Strange Ways
14. The Leaves - Love Minus Zero
15. Big Joe Long - Just For A While
16. The Roosters - One Of These Days
17. The Skunks - i need no one
18. The Flat Earth Society - Feelin' Much Better
19. The Rockin' Roadrunners - Go Away
20. The Joint Effort - The Third Eye
21. Bob Morrison - I Looked In The Mirror
22. Lord And The Flies - You Made A Fool Of Me
23. The Contents Are - Don't take my freedom
24. The Swingin' Apolloes - Chained & Bound
25. Tommy Faia & The True Blue Facts - The Boy I Left Behind
Vol. 2 (25 / 1:02:12)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Searchers - Umbrella Man
2. Mascots - Words Enough To Tell You
3. The Shillings - Children and Flowers
4. Me & The Other Guys - Everybody Knew But Me
5. Knickerbockers - They Ran For Their Lives
6. The Epicureans - I Don't Know Why I Cry
7. Souldiers - Would You Kiss Me
8. Riddles - It's One Thing to Say
9. The No Names - Take It from Me
10. PlantLife - Flower Girl
11. Baroques - There's Nothing Left To Do But Cry
12. Myddle Class - Free As The Wind
13. The Bows & Arrows - I Don't Believe You
14. Ovaitt Brothers - How Can I
15. The Tweeds - What's Your Name
16. Painted Faces - Things We See
17. We The People - For No One To See
18. The Love Ins - That's All She Wrote
19. The Premiers - Come On And Dream
20. Lord Douglas & The Serfs - Your Turn To Cry
21. Trillium - Queen Alice
22. His Majesty's Coachmen - Where Are You Bound
23. Brian Hyland - On the East Side
24. The All Night Workers - Why Don't You Smile Now
25. F.B.I. - Daytime Nighttime
Vol. 3 (25 / 59:05)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. The Beauchemins - My Lovin' Baby
2. The Shillings - Lying and Trying
3. The Restless Feelings - Hey Mama, You've Been On My Mind
4. The Rainmakers - You're The Only One
5. The American Blues - Say So
6. Fapardokly - Tomorrow's Girl
7. The Journey Men - She's Sorry
8. The Garden Club - I Must Love Her
9. Ariel - It Feels Like I'm Crying
10. The More-Tishans - Nowhere to Run
11. The Hard Times - Sad Sad Sunshine
12. The Laughing Wind - Don't Take Very Much To See Tomorrow
13. The Maltees Four - You
14. The Cedars - I Don't Know Why
15. Bob & Kit - Autumn Too Long
16. PThe lastic People - Glad With What I've Got
17. The Beau Brummels - One Too Many Mornings
18. Robb London & The Rogues - Bitter Tears
19. The Ferris Wheel - Woman
20. The Hobbits - Artificial Face
21. The Dovers - About Me
22. The Exiles - Love In The Making
23. Mother Love - Where Do We Go From Here
24. West Coast Natural Gas - A Favor
25. The Robbs - Violets Of Dawn
Vol. 4 (25 / 1:03:03)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Brian Arthur - What Can You Do With a Broken Heart
2. The Baroques - Love In A Circle
3. The Plastic People - Hide
4. The Dawn - Girl I Know
5. The Gants - My Baby Don't Care
6. The Bucaneers - I'm A Fool
7. The Mor-Loks - There Goes Life
8. The Bristol Boxkite - Sunless Night
9. The Shanes - Faces, Faces
10. The Dovers - The Third Eye
11. David Crosby - Jack Of Diamonds
12. The Roosters - She Sends Me
13. The Off-Set - You-re a Drag
14. The Chaps - Forget Me
15. The Beckett Quintet - (It's All Over Now) Baby Blue
16. The Wailers - I'm Determined
17. The Vagrants - Young blues
18. The Rogues - You Better Look Now
19. Steve & The Board - Lonely Winter
20. The Restless Feelin's - A Million Things
21. The Grass Roots - Where Were You When I Needed You
22. The Superfine Dandelion - Crazy Town (Move On Little Children)
23. The Clefs Of Lavender Hill - First Tell Me Why
24. The Stream Of Conciousness - Till You're Through
25. The Robbs - Race With The Wind
Thanks to Klaus





Thank you
ReplyDeleteThanks for this compi
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this one Dmitrich and Klaus !
ReplyDeleteThis collection is actually a revival of the legendary "Orange & Green & Yellow & Near,Sounds of Sixties Folk-Rock" collection created by friend Easily Confused.
ReplyDeleteVol. 1 is really Orange... Vol. 3, except track 9 in the same order
Vol. 2 is really Orange... Vol. 4, also in the same order
Vol. 3 is really Orange... Vol. 1, also in the same order
Vol. 4 is really Orange... Vol. 2, also in the same order
Let everyone draw their conclusions:
For more volumes of "Orange & Green & Yellow & Near,Sounds of Sixties Folk-Rock", and more, visit the Easily Confused page
https://www.traff.co/NqA0xaF3
cheers
José
Hi Jose
DeleteThis is a long-standing dispute. I don’t know if you noticed, but this debate was even here in the chat at the beginning of the year. Klaus himself does not deny that much of his collections are borrowed. But among other things, there are purely original works. He simply makes covers for many long-abandoned and forgotten collections. Be that as it may, collections under his name have become more widespread and accessible... For most people, this criterion is more important than what is the original source. But to be fair, I agree with you. Thanks for the clarification.
By all means add/change art but this Wuschel who I've never heard of or come acroos before rebranding the whole thing as if he curated it is slimey.
DeleteIf you have covers from the original version (back and front) please send them here...
DeleteJosé, I just wanted to comment 1=3, 2=4, 3=1 and 4=2, but you were me ahead :-)
DeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteI am used to Wuschel, and others, using my work without giving me any credit. Wuschel has also ripped off many of my doo-wop compilations. A certain Kevin Ma, among others, has put my compilations on Youtube too.
ReplyDeleteI actually don't mind too much, as am happy for the music to receive wider circulation, but it would be nice if my name was mentioned!
And Jose - thanks for bringing this to my attention. My new website can be found here:
tinyurl.com/easilyconfused
Thanks for the comment and for the link to your site. I will take into account everything you said. Regards. Dmitrich
DeleteThis compilation series truly is legendary, containing all aspects of the garage-folk rock genre from the well known & lesser knowns of the day. all 13 volumes are top drawer. Thanks Easily Confused ..... long live the mighty Dovers!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Gary - it's 14 volumes now, and maybe another coming soon! Head over to tinyurl.com/easilyconfused
DeleteFor everyone's understanding...
ReplyDelete*Jose kortocircito - in case you haven't noticed, the series 'Wuschel's Psychedelic - Vol. 1 - 4 is a completely different compilation of titles than the Orange & Green & Yellow & Near,Sounds of Sixties Folk-Rock' you mentioned. These are 14CD's, my compilation only includes 4 CD's with other compilations. I have never downloaded these 14 CDs because there is no complete cover for them anywhere. Only a front cover in the list. That's why I never downloaded any of the 'Easily Confused' albums. Even if he states the opposite. I have a huge archive of music for which there is no cover anywhere, so I don't add additional albums without covers to my record. You should take a look at AirDC, there you will find these albums you named. It's not enough to just complain and criticize others. Put your own albums together first before you criticize other people's work.
*Easily Confused, I want to tell you that I have no interest in your compilations. That's why I don't invite you or criticize your work. I'm not checking the origin of your compilation either, because I'm sure that you compiled these tracks from other albums and didn't compose them yourself. I don't do it any other way.
*Raeghnar's Rock - that's a very stupid comment you made here. I don't think it's a requirement for my work that you know me. I hope I don't have to apologize to you for this because I'm a stranger to you.
Finally, for everyone who has something to complain about, I do my compilations the way I want.
There are albums in my collection with original album titles, but unfortunately I couldn't find the original covers anywhere. But the titles were too bad for me to delete, so I made covers here that are always called (wuschel-cover). All other albums whose name includes "wuschel" are their own compilations from many other albums. If you don't like these, you don't need to download them. I also won't ask anyone's permission to put my albums together.
Everyone who has something to criticize here should first try to do something like that themselves. That's a lot of work!!!!!
However, you cannot download finished albums!!!!!
I won't respond to any replies because it's all too stupid for me. If you like my compilations, you should get them from Dmitrich, I have given him my entire Wusche collection for his free disposal.
Igor, best wishes to you
Klaus
Hi Klaus.
DeleteI have only mentioned a fact, and I also believe politely.
I have no reason to doubt your words, nor your good faith.
That the tags of all the songs except one indicate "Orange & Green & Yellow & Near, Sounds of Sixties Folk-Rock" is curious.
That the songs are in the same order as in Easily's may be a coincidence.
Stranger things have been seen in this world.
cheers
José
It is an amazing coincidence that Klaus made 4 compilations which are identical to 4 of mine (except for 1 track out of 100). What are the odds? A billion to one, perhaps? I have already said that I am OK with it. So why does he pretend he knows nothing of my work?
ReplyDeleteHowever, life is too short to worry about such matters so we must all move on. I am sure that if Klaus recycles more of my compilations, he will acknowledge my contribution.
Best wishes to all!
EasilyConfused
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHey brothers, don't sweat the petty things and most importantly, don't pet the sweaty things!
Delete