Saturday, July 25, 2026

VA - 1995 - A Million Dollars Worth Of Girl Groups (3 Cd's) @320

 


Cd.1

01 - Please Mr. Disc Jockey [1963] - Miller Sisters,The.mp3

02 - Is This the End [1959] - Baby Dolls,The.mp3

03 - Cradle Rock [1959] - Uniques,The.mp3

04 - What Made You Forget [1958] - Penny & the Overtones.mp3

05 - Teenager [1958] - De-Vaurs,The.mp3

06 - He Was Out With a Lady [1958] - Dew-Drops,The.mp3

07 - The Beating of My Heart [1961] - Petites,The.mp3

08 - Do You Miss Me [1961] - Allen & Group,Mimi.mp3

09 - Don't Make Me Cry Again [1958] - Edwards Sisters,The.mp3

10 - Without You [1960] - Sandettes,The.mp3

11 - Every Boy in Town [1960] - Duchesses,The.mp3

12 - I'm Waiting [1963] - Terri & the Velveteens.mp3

13 - Hey Baby [1962] - Camille & the Creations.mp3

14 - Why Do Fools Fall in Love [1964] - Shondelles,The.mp3

15 - Just the Way You Are [1958] - Marlettes,The.mp3

16 - Ling Ting Tong [1963] - Allisons,The.mp3

17 - Please Holy Father [1960] - Veleveteens,The.mp3

18 - Bald Headed Papa [1958] - Gingersnaps,The.mp3

19 - Donnie [1962] - Margaret & the Charmettes.mp3

20 - Drip, Drop [1959] - Deb-Teens,The.mp3

21 - I'll See You Somewhere [1959] - Taylortops,The.mp3

22 - As the Years Go By [1958] - Maye & Group,Hartsy.mp3

23 - Here Comes Another Teardrop [1963] - Cheryll Ann & Group.mp3

24 - I Love My Baby [1957] - Sweet Marquees,The.mp3

25 - Johnny [1962] - Cannon Sisters,The.mp3

26 - Do This Do That [1962] - Joy & Group,Barbara.mp3

27 - You're a Hard Guy to Please [1962] - Contessas,The.mp3

28 - Soldier Boy [1961] - Marie & Group,Elena.mp3

29 - This Love of Mine [1962] - Mary Ellen & the Rainbows.mp3

30 - I'll Try Again [1963] - Levettes,The.mp3

 

Cd.2

01 - I Love You My Own [1953] - Miller Sisters,The.mp3

02 - Give Me a Chance [1962] - Gleams,The.mp3

03 - Mine All Mine [1960] - Williams & the Sharp Cats,Verna.mp3

04 - My Love Is Just for You [1956] - Forbes & Group,Dorothy.mp3

05 - The Deed to My Heart [1960] - Charmettes,The.mp3

06 - In Your Loving Care [1963] - Florence & the Nightingales.mp3

07 - Yes I Will [1957] - Batemon & Group,June.mp3

08 - Without Love [1961] - Harper & Group,Thelma.mp3

09 - Bald Headed Man [1961] - Higgins & the Vontones,Renee.mp3

10 - Could It Be Love [1964] - Ford & Group,Gloria.mp3

11 - All My Love [1956] - Belletones,The.mp3

12 - Never Be Another Boy Like You [1961] - Pearlettes,The.mp3

13 - It Hurts to Be in Love [1958] - Gibson & Group,Ann.mp3

14 - Love Shall Never Return [1961] - Joan & the Hearts.mp3

15 - How Do You Feel [1962] - Corlettes,The.mp3

16 - Think It Over Baby [1958] - Galloway & Group,Pearl.mp3

17 - My Dreams [1963] - Lindettes,The.mp3

18 - I Love You Darling [1959] - Love & the Lovenotes,Sybil.mp3

19 - Never Ever [1961] - Masterettes,The.mp3

20 - Someone to Love [1964] - Owens & Group,Gwen.mp3

21 - Congratulations Honey [1957] - Washington & Group,Baby.mp3

22 - He's an Angel [1963] - Summits,The.mp3

23 - Donnie [1962] - Steele & the Playgirls,Arleigh.mp3

24 - Mighty Fine [1962] - Hammond & Group,Nita.mp3

25 - Let Me Tell You [1958] - Mitlo Sisters,The.mp3

26 - The Time [1962] - Debbie & the Darnells.mp3

27 - I'm Gonna Put a Watch on You [1963] - Lee & Group,Ruby.mp3

28 - Lies [1959] - Bifield & Group,Lenore.mp3

29 - With All My Heart [1959] - Lee & Group,Vicki.mp3

30 - My Only You [1961] - Sweet Hearts,The.mp3

 

Cd.3

01 - You Know I Can't Live Without You [1954] - Miller Sisters,The.mp3

02 - Johnny [1961] - Exquisites,The.mp3

03 - Girl in Love [1959] - Ross & Group,Shirley.mp3

04 - Dream Boy [1959] - Cordells,The.mp3

05 - I'm Gonna Steal Your Boyfriend [1964] - Teardrops,The.mp3

06 - Why Must I Love the One [1963] - Reginas,The.mp3

07 - I Don't Want to Walk Without You [1961] - Linderella & Group.mp3

08 - Say Little Star [1963] - Ray & Group,Sherry.mp3

09 - I'm in Love [1962] - Dielles,The.mp3

10 - You Better Get Wise [1963] - Betty Jean & Group.mp3

11 - You're So Fine [1964] - Page & Group,Mayalta.mp3

12 - This Is My Story [1963] - Sa-Shays,The.mp3

13 - Another Night Alone [1963] - Deane & Group,Janet.mp3

14 - Will You Be My Love [1963] - Four J's,The.mp3

15 - Till the End of Our Days [1961] - Mae & the Chaperones,Maria.mp3

16 - Cute & Collegiate [1958] - Brooktones,The.mp3

17 - Forever for You [1964] - Sonnets,The.mp3

18 - Heaven & Paradise [1961] - Brown & the Meadowlarks,Judy.mp3

19 - Walkin' & Talkin' [1962] - Venus & Group.mp3

20 - Unbelievable [1962] - Parkins & Group,Barbara.mp3

21 - I Was Too Careful [1962] - Maria Elena & the Twilights.mp3

22 - I Want Your Love Tonight [1958] - Hearts,The.mp3

23 - Don't Leave Me Now [1962] - Maree & Group,Gina.mp3

24 - Willingly [1956] - Shannon Sisters,The.mp3

25 - To the Church [1962] - Classinettes.mp3

26 - The Happiest Years [1961] - Dolly & the Deans.mp3

27 - Hold My Hand [1959] - Sequins,The.mp3

28 - Oh! Baby [1962] - Wadood & Group,Arleemah.mp3

29 - Wishing Well [1957] - De Santos & Group,Paliya.mp3

30 - You Lied [1963] - Lyons & the Hitchhikers,Joanie.mp3

With covers.

****

9 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.