Friday, July 31, 2026

VA - 2001 - Before Birdmen Flew (4 Cd's) @320

 


Cd.1

A1 - The Elois - By My Side.mp3

A2 - The Black Diamonds - I Want, Need, Love You.mp3

A3 - The Moods - Rum Drunk.mp3

A4 - The Purple Hearts - I'm Gonna Try.mp3

A5 - The Sunsets - I Want Love.mp3

A6 - Thane Russal - I Need You.mp3

A7 - The Pogs - The Pogs' Theme.mp3

A8 - The Morloch - Every Night.mp3

B1 - The La De Da's - Little Girl.mp3

B2 - The Vacant Lot - Leaving Here.mp3

B3 - Grandma's Tonic - Lost Girl.mp3

B4 - Donnie Sutherland & The Titans - No Cheatin'.mp3

B5 - The Jackson Kings - Watch Your Step.mp3

B6 - Steve & The Board - Rosalyn.mp3

B7 - The Pink Finks - You're Good For Me.mp3

B8 - The D-Coys - You're Against.mp3

 

Cd.2

A1 - The Vince Maloney Sect - No Good Without You.mp3

A2 - The Union - Thump.mp3

A3 - The Allusions - Gypsy Woman.mp3

A4 - The Blue Beats - She's Coming Home.mp3

A5 - The Purple Hearts - Of Hopes And Dreams And Tombstones.mp3

A6 - The Black Diamonds - See The Way.mp3

A7 - The Throb - I Need You.mp3

A8 - The Flies - I'll Pass On By.mp3

B1 - Chris Hall & The Torquays - Don't Ask Me Why.mp3

B2 - The In-Sect - I Can See My Love.mp3

B3 - Robbie Peters - She Does Everything For Me.mp3

B4 - The Running Jumping Standing Still - Little Girl.mp3

B5 - The Throb - Fortune Teller.mp3

B6 - The Lost Souls - This Life Of Mine.mp3

B7 - Machine Gun Kelly's Rejects - I'm Going Back.mp3

B8 - The Allusions - I Gotta Move.mp3

 

Cd.3

A1 - The Others - Why Can't She Be Mine.mp3

A2 - The Courtmen - I've Got To Let You Go.mp3

A3 - The Clefs - Bring It To Jerome.mp3

A4 - The Atlantics - Come On.mp3

A5 - The Jet Set - What Did The Man Say.mp3

A6 - Tony Worsley - I'll Be There.mp3

A7 - The Five - Bright Lights Big City.mp3

B1 - The Sunsets - The Hot Generation.mp3

B2 - Jeff St. John & The Id - Sunaroid '67.mp3

B3 - Jimmy Crockett & The Shanes - That Lovin' Touch.mp3

B4 - The Cherokees - That's If You Want Me To.mp3

B5 - Hubb Kapp & The Wheels - I'm Happy Too.mp3

B6 - The Pink Finks - Louie Louie.mp3

B7 - Steve & The Board - Farmer John.mp3

B8 - The Four Fours - Go Go.mp3

 

Cd.4

A1 - Derek's Accent - Ain't Got No Feeling.mp3

A2 - Ray Columbus & The Invaders - Yo Yo.mp3

A3 - Vyt - Why Do I Cry.mp3

A4 - The Morloch - It's Time You Realized.mp3

A5 - The Henchmen - That's All I Want.mp3

A6 - The Mystrys - Witch Girl.mp3

A7 - The Four Strangers - Sad & Lonely.mp3

A8 - The Throb - Black.mp3

B1 - The Modes - Baby Please Don't Go (live).mp3

B2 - Mike Furber & The Bowery Boys - That's When Happiness Began.mp3

B3 - The Purple Hearts - You Can't Sit Down.mp3

B4 - Tony Worsley - Tell Me Why.mp3

B5 - The Others - Look Through My Window.mp3

B6 - The Throb - One Thing To Do.mp3

B7 - The Black Diamonds - Not This Time.mp3

B8 - Barrington Davis Powerpact - Raining Teardrops.mp3

With front covers 

****

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.