This is a compilation released by Boss-A-Tone Records 2015. A KILLER selection of 18 sides drawn from obscure UK 45s, 1968-72.
01. Legay - No One (2:57)
02. Legay - The Fantastic Story Of The Steam Driven Banana (2:57)
03. Billy Fury - Certain Things (3:44)
04. The Kytes - Running In The Water (2:30)
05. Almond Marzipan - Summer Love (3:24)
06. Julian Kirsch - Clever Little Man (3:22)
07. Jigsaw - Seven Fishes (2:41)
08. The Loot - Don't Turn Around (2:53)
09. The Earth - Resurrection City (2:58)
10. Peter Nelson - Good Scotch Whisky (3:28)
11. O'Hara Playboys - The Ballad Of The Soon Departed (2:32)
12. Wayne Fontana - In My World (3:04)
13. The Epics - Henry Long (2:46)
14. Gracious - Once On A Windy Day (4:05)
15. Rodney Bewes - Dear Mother Love Albert (3:21)
16. Cardboard Orchestra - Yes I Heard A Little Bird (3:16)
17. Yellow - The Hobo Song (2:49)
18. The Exchange And Mart - I Know That I Am Dreaming (2:52)


Thank you Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteWhere do they find this stuff? Thanks D I only know a couple of names, so new to me. Fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThanks Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteLP Prestige Records PRST 7385 [US] A big thank you for Jigsaw Puzzle Vol. 1, and thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this.
ReplyDeleteObscurity rules!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
ReplyDelete