Saturday, July 25, 2026

VA - 2023 - British Beat Girls Live On Air 1965-1970 (4 Cd's) @320


Cd.1

01 Sandie Shaw - Girl Don't Come.mp3

02 Sandie Shaw - I'll Stop at Nothing.mp3

03 Sandie Shaw - I've Heard About Him.mp3

04 Sandie Shaw - Long Live Love.mp3

05 Sandie Shaw - You Can't Blame Him.mp3

06 Sandie Shaw - Love Letters.mp3

07 Sandie Shaw - Reviewing The Situation.mp3

08 Sandie Shaw - Coconut Grove.mp3

09 Sandie Shaw - Love Me Do.mp3

10 Valerie Masters - It's Up to You.mp3

11 Valerie Masters - The Next Train Out.mp3

12 Valerie Masters - Round and Round.mp3

13 Billie Davis - Let The Sunshine In.mp3

14 Billie Davis - No Other Baby.mp3

15 Billie Davis - The Midnight Hour.mp3

16 Elkie Brooks - Getting Mighty Crowded.mp3

17 Elkie Brooks - The Way You Do The Things You Do.mp3

18 Elkie Brooks - Yeh Yeh.mp3

19 Elkie Brooks - All My Life.mp3

20 Elkie Brooks - Breaking Point.mp3

21 Elkie Brooks - I Put A Spell on You.mp3

22 Elkie Brooks - Love's Just A Broken Heart.mp3

23 Elkie Brooks - Baby Let Me Love You.mp3

24 Elkie Brooks - Bye Bye Blues.mp3

 

Cd.2

01 Sue & Sunny - You Can't By-Pass Love.mp3

02 Sue & Sunny -Leave A Little Love.mp3

03 Sue & Sunny -Every Ounce of Strength.mp3

04 Sue & Sunny -You Can't By-Pass Love.mp3

05 Sue & Sunny -I'll Try Anything.mp3

06 YHelen Shapiro - ou Only Live Twice.mp3

07 Helen Shapiro - She Needs Company.mp3

08 Helen Shapiro - Stop.mp3

09 Susan Maughan - When She Walks Away.mp3

10 Susan Maughan - Blowin' in The Wind.mp3

11 Susan Maughan - That Other Place.mp3

12 Susan Maughan - In My Room.mp3

13 Susan Maughan - Things We Said Today.mp3

14 Cilla Black - Going Out of My Head.mp3

15 Cilla Black - Heatwave.mp3

16 Cilla Black - You're No Good.mp3

17 Cilla Black - He Was Really Saying Something.mp3

18 Cilla Black - Shotgun.mp3

19 Cilla Black - Rainbow.mp3

20 Cilla Black - Lover's Concerto.mp3

21 Cilla Black - Alfie.mp3

22 Cilla Black - Conversations.mp3

23 Knock on Any Door.mp3

24 Sandra Brown - I Want Love.mp3

25 SBarbara Kay - I'll Stop at Nothing.mp3

26 Barbara Kay - In The Meantime.mp3

 

Cd.3

01 The McKinleys - Give Him My Love.mp3

02 The McKinleys - Baby Whatcha Want Me to Do.mp3

03 Nita Rossi - Here I Go Again.mp3

04 Nita Rossi - Untrue.mp3

05 Nita Rossi - Not Responsible.mp3

06 Truly Smith - Windows and Doors.mp3

07 Truly Smith - Take A Broken Heart.mp3

08 Truly Smith - I Wanna Go Back There Again.mp3

09Truly Smith -  San Francisco.mp3

10 Truly Smith - Window Cleaner.mp3

11 Getting Nowhere.mp3

12 Friday Brown - Careless Love.mp3

13 Friday Brown - Before You Accuse Me.mp3

14 Friday Brown - 32nd Street Love Affair.mp3

15 Friday Brown - Born A Woman.mp3

16 Tammy St. John - He's The One for Me.mp3

17 Tammy St. John - I'm Tired Just Looking at You.mp3

18 Tammy St. John - Hey Hey Hey Hey.mp3

19 Tammy St. John - Nobody Knows What's Going on in My Mind.mp3

20 Lulu - Stay Together Young Lovers.mp3

21 Lulu - Uptight.mp3

22 Lulu - Call Me.mp3

23 Lulu - You'll Never Leave Him.mp3

24 Lulu - To Sir With Love.mp3

25 Lulu - Love Loves to Love Love.mp3

26 Lulu - Higher and Higher.mp3

27 Julie Grant - Stop.mp3

28 Julie Grant - Hark.mp3

 

Cd.4

01 Stevie Lewis - Sometime When You're Lonely.mp3

02 Stevie Lewis - Take A Little While.mp3

03 Anita Harris - Eleanor Rigby.mp3

04 Clodagh Rogers - Stormy Weather.mp3

05 Clodagh Rogers - Tell Him.mp3

06 Nola York - Photographs.mp3

07 Nola York - I Can Hear You Calling.mp3

08 Sharon Tandy - Perhaps Not Forever.mp3

09 Sharon Tandy - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag.mp3

10 Jackie trent - Don't Sleep in The Subway.mp3

11 Kiki Dee - If I Loved You.mp3

12 kiki Dee - She Was Really Saying Something.mp3

13 Jackie Lee - I Know Know Know, I'll Never Love Anyone Else.mp3

14 Barry St. John - Everything I Touch Turns to Tears.mp3

15 Barry St. John - 6-3-4-5-7-8-9.mp3

16 Samantha Jones - Every Little Bit Hurts.mp3

17 Samantha Jones - Surrounded By A Ray of Sunshine.mp3

18 Tony Daly - Like The Big Man Said.mp3

19 Tony Daly - Why Don't I Run Away From You.mp3

20 P.P. Arnold - The First Cut is The Deepest.mp3

21 P.P. Arnold - Something Beautiful.mp3

22 P.P. Arnold - The Time Has Come.mp3

23 P.P. Arnold - Tin Soldier.mp3

24 P.P. Arnold - (If You Think You're) Groovy.mp3

25 P.P. Arnold - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.mp3

26 Madeline Bell - We're So Much in Love.mp3

27 Mary Hopkin - Plaisir D'Amour.mp3

With covers.

Sorry, my mistake & here the correct link;

****
 

11 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.