Saturday, July 11, 2026

Zalatnay Sarolta - Sings Her English Hits @ VBR

 


Sarolta Zalatnay the Hungarian Janis Joplin 
Its my privat homemade collection

Zalatnay Sarolta - Sings Her English Hits

 01. I've Heard It Through The Grapevine   (3:15)
 02. Soon There'll Be A Wedding   (3:12)
 03. Puppy Love   (2:56)
 04. Daybreak   (2:35)
 05. Embrace Me   (3:08)
 06. Killing Me Softly With His Song   (4:45)
 07. The Freak   (2:50)
 08. Need A Real Friend   (3:49)
 09. It Would Be Nice   (3:19)
 10. Back Road Grand Hotel   (2:44)
 11. Move Over   (3:41)
 12.  I Keep On Calling   (4:07)
 13.  Sweet William   (1:52)
 14.  There's Part When Goin' On   (2:42)
 15.  Sweetheart   (2:56)
 16.  Message Understood   (2:38)
 17.  Too Bad You Don't Want Me   (2:31)
 18.  Hurting You   (2:10)
 19.  This Is My Time   (2:13)
 20.  Open Yor Hands   (2:43)
 21.  L.O.V.E.   (3:01)
 22.  Change Of Hearth   (2:33)
 23.  I Am A Woman   (2:40)
 24.  Oh, Darling   (2:58)
 25.  Mercedes Benz   (1:43)
 26.  Words   (3:10)
 27.  Something (medley)  (6:00)








9 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this compilation. I had never heard of Sarolta Zalatnay before so this was a nice surprise. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, she's new to me, I will give her a listen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Discogs has a record of her and then another record for a "Zalatny Sarolta". Am I correct in saying that they are the same person?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's most likely the same person. And there's a misspelling of one letter "a." But it would be nice to provide a link to Zalatny Sarolta...

      Delete
    2. But maybe it's simpler.

      " Hungarian names consist of a family name and a given name. Some people may have multiple names, but typically only one is used. In Hungarian, both written and spoken, names are always given in "Eastern order": first the family name, then the given name (in foreign language texts that use Western order, names are often given in reverse order). Hungarian is one of the few national languages ​​in Europe that uses Eastern order, like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Khmer, and some Basque languages."

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.