1. Silver Bullet - The Crossfires (2:20)
2. Cobra - The Revells (2:24)
3. Satan's Theme - The Challengers (2:30)
4. In Our Time - Nancy Sinatra (2:38)
5. The Love Of The Loved - The E-Types (2:16)
6. When It Comes To Your Love - The Beau Brummels (2:10)
7. Hello Trouble - Buck Owens (1:52)
8. Sit Down I Think I Love You - The Mojo Men (2:22)
9. Love You So Much - The New Colony Six (2:01)
10. I See The Light - The Five Americans (2:10)
11. Outside Chance - The Turtles (2:10)
12. I Got A Man - The Toys (2:23)
13. Penetration - The Pyramids (2:02)
14. Beachbound - The Cornells (2:14)
15. Competition Coupe - The Customs (1:53)
16. Intoxica! - The Revels (2:20)
17. Double Yellow Line - The Bonniwell Music Machine (2:10)
18. (Are You Gonna Be There) At The Love-In - The Chocolate Watchband (2:25)
19. Hide Yourself - The Vejtables (2:50)
20. As For Now - The Maze (2:28)
21. Dr. Of Philosophy - C.A. Quintet (2:08)
22. Supermarket - Fapardokly (2:14)


No comments:
Post a Comment
RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.