Vol 2
Latin American
Год издания диска: 1997
Номер по каталогу: CD 022
Страна: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela
Продолжительность: 51:57
Tracklist
1. Almendra - Tema De Pototo 2:38 (1968, Argentina)
2. Laghonia - Someday 3:16 (1971, Peru)
3. Traffic Sound - I'm So Glad 3:13 (1968, Peru)
4. Kaleidoscope - Colours 2:33 (1969, Mexico)
5. We All Together - Tomorrow 3:18 (1972, Peru)
6. Los Gatos - Cuando Llegue El Ano 2000 3:12 (1968, Argentina)
7. Kissing Spell - Yellow Moon 2:21 (1970, Chile)
8. Traffic Sound - Virgin 3:00 (1970, Peru)
9. Almendra - Obertura 3:03 (1970, Argentina)
10. Laghonia - Trouble Child 2:51 (1971, Peru)
11. Los Mac's - El Evangelio De La Gente Sola 3:21 (1967, Chile)
12. Los Vidrios Quebrados - Oscar Wilde 2:05 (1967, Chile)
13. Som Imaginario - Super-God 3:11 (1970, Brasil)
14. Ladies W.C. - People 2:43 (1970, Venezuela)
15. Modulo 1000 - Lem-Ed-Ecalg 1:17 (1971, Brasil)
16. Los Mac's - Degrees 2:45 (1967, Chile)
17. The (St. Thomas) Pepper Smelter - Betty Boom-Little Monster-Doggie And Peggie At The Witches Castle 3:36 (1969, Peru)
18. Dug Dug's - It's Over 3:34 (1971, Mexico)
Enjoy
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

Many thanks for re-upping these wonderful set of albums ......you have made my day.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much my friend!
ReplyDeleteGreat compilation!
Greetings from Greece
Is it possible to reload this?? Many thanx.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to reload this?? Many thanx.
ReplyDeletehttps://krakenfiles.com/view/nk6jfvopzs/file.html
Delete