Monday, November 22, 2021

James Darren – Love Songs from the Movies 1972 (Digitally Remastered 2014)





" As a fan of many years' standing, I am utterly delighted to own James' gorgeous singing of these timeless romantic songs. I keep the digitally remastered CD in my car and play it over and over when I am not listening to the Met Opera channel. Many artists have recorded these songs, but I will take his rendition over all others. I don't understand why he did not record much more than he has or why he is not a more highly esteemed singer. But I guess we have to appreciate what we have and I surely do." ~ Assumpta

http://www.jamesdarren.com/index.html

                            01. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face                     
                02. Speak Softly Love                                       
             03. A Time For Us                                           
                    04. A Man And A Woman                                       
               05. For All We Know                                         
                 06. The Hands Of Time                                       
                    07. Somewhere My Love                                       
                08. As Time Goes By                                         
                09. Where Do I Begin                                        
      10. Smile                                                   
11. Thank Heaven For Little Girls  

Original LP (1972) Back cover


 

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.