Various Artists - Beat Freak Volume 9
Tracklist:
1 Neil
Christian - My Baby's Left Me
2 The Time -
Take A Bit Of Notice
3 Winston G
- Judge And Jury
4 The
Roaring 60's - I'm Leaving Town
5 The Fenman
- Is This Your Way
6 The Limeys
- Lovin'Yourself
7 Chords
Five - Hold On To Everything You Got
8 The
In-Betweens - You Don't Believe Me
9 The
Checkmates - I've Been In Love Before
10 The
Peddlers - You Must Be Having Me On
11 Lee Grant
& The Capitols - That's What Worries Me
12 The
Shiralee - Penny Wren
13 Davey Sands
& The Essex - All The Time
14 New York
Public Library - I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
15 The Warren
Davis Monday Band - Wait For Me
16 She Trinity
- Wild Floer
17 Herd - So
Much In Love
18 Kim Davis -
Feelin'Blue
19 Room 10 - Going
Back
20 The Image -
I Hear Your Voice Again
Thanks
ReplyDelete