Various Artists - Beatfreak Volume 2
Tracklist:
01.The Lloyd Alexander Real Estate - Gonna Live Again
(1967)
02.The Moquettes - Right String Baby, But the Wrong Yo-Yo
(1964)
03.The All - I Don't Go Back (1967)
04.Phase 4 - Listen to the Blues (1966)
05.Pentad - Don't Throw It All Away (1965)
06.The Bad Boys - That's What We'll All Do (1966)
07.Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas - Forgive Me (1966)
08.Force Five - I Want You Babe (1965)
09.Billy J. Kramer With The Dakotas - Chinese Girl (1967)
10.Alex Harvey - Curtains for My Baby (1967)
11.Dick Jordan - Progress (1966)
12.Pentad - Silver Dagger (1965)
13.The Trekkas - Please Go (1966)
14.The Profile - Got to Find a Way (1966)
15.Marjorine - Loving Shrine (1969)
16.The Red Squares - Along Comes Mary (1967)
17.The Cherokees - I Will Never Turn My Back on You
(1965)
18.The Frame - I Can't Go on (1967)
19.The Split Image - Don't Go Away (1966)
20.The New Breed - Unto Us (1965)
Thanks
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Thanks
ReplyDelete