Monday, October 16, 2023

Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday


JASMCD 3791  Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday (2023) @ 320 

01. The Collegiates - Dream Boy
02. The Collegiates - Stay True Baby
03. The Collegiates - Good Lovin'
04. The Collegiates - Memories Never Grow Old
05. Dickey Lee - Dreamy Nights
06. Dickey Lee - Fool, Fool, Fool
07. Dickey Lee - Hey Heart
08. Dickey Lee - Life in a Teenage World
09. Dickey Lee - Why Don't You Write Me
10. Dickey Lee - Patches
11. Dickey Lee - More or Less
12. Dickey Lee - Patches (Stereo Version)
13. Dickey Lee - Roses are Red
14. Dickey Lee - Wolverton Mountain
15. Dickey Lee - A Little Bitty Tear
16. Dickey Lee - Tell Laura I Love Her
17. Dickey Lee - Travelin' Man
18. Dickey Lee - Miller's Cave
19. Dickey Lee - Teen Angel
20. Dickey Lee - Running Bear
21. Dickey Lee - Devil Woman
22. Dickey Lee - Ebony Eyes
23. Dickey Lee - Ballad of a Teenage Queen
24. Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday
25. Dickey Lee - The Girl I Can't Forget
26. Dickey Lee - Don't Wanna Think About Paula
27. Dickey Lee - Just a Friend
28. Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday (Stereo Version)
29. George Jones - She Thinks I Still Care



 

9 comments:

  1. Hello Dmitrich, fantastic; great this new Jasmine Records CDs!!Thanks for your offer!!!Greetings Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some real goodies on thi.
    thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dmitrich Can you re-up Dickey Lee - I Saw Linda Yesterday? Thanks in advance. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Link - https://pixeldrain.com/u/HZ2ZfbPb

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dmitrich Thank you for your help and kindness. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.