@ Miguel HI Let's stop...And we will agree - no more than 1 request in three days. More than ten requests in one day is a lot. I don't have that much free time, my friend. If you want more and faster, try making a request here - https://oldmelodiestest.blogspot.com /. I'm more than sure our friens will help you here. I hope for your understanding
Dmitrich, sorry! your website has a lot of good records and I found out about it a few days ago I will place orders using the link my friend gave me. I would really like shared discs to be reposted in 2022 hugs
Thanks Dmitrich, I wrote down the tip! I would like to ask my friend and other collaborators to share a box with several discs with faster servers (the ones used by the blog are very slow) congratulations on the excellent content on your blog hug
RULES : 1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please. 2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material. 3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.
Great collection. Jasmine Records has an extraordinary catalog full of great CDs.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias, Cor, por esta colección.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Thank you Cor!
ReplyDeleteRE UP PLEASE
ReplyDelete@ Miguel
DeleteHI
Let's stop...And we will agree - no more than 1 request in three days. More than ten requests in one day is a lot.
I don't have that much free time, my friend.
If you want more and faster, try making a request here - https://oldmelodiestest.blogspot.com /. I'm more than sure our friens will help you here. I hope for your understanding
Dmitrich, sorry!
ReplyDeleteyour website has a lot of good records and I found out about it a few days ago
I will place orders using the link my friend gave me.
I would really like shared discs to be reposted in 2022
hugs
@Miguel
ReplyDeleteYou can make requests in Cbox and in comment, but don't rush... I myself would like to update all the links, but this takes time. All the best.
Thanks Dmitrich,
ReplyDeleteI wrote down the tip!
I would like to ask my friend and other collaborators to share a box with several discs with faster servers (the ones used by the blog are very slow)
congratulations on the excellent content on your blog
hug
Nice selection of albums tonight. Will be tapping my toes Tonight!! Thanks Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete