Friday, October 06, 2023

Various Artists - Unearthed Merseybeat Volume 1 [@320]


 01. The Merseys - Sorrow (alternate version) 
 02. Johnny Guitar & Paul Murphy - She's Got It 
 03. Denny Seyton And The Sabres - House Of Bamboo 
 04. The Kirkbys - Don't You Want Me No More 
 05. The Bo-Weevils - I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter 
 06. King Size Taylor And The Dominoes - Good Golly Miss Molly 
 07. The Remo Four - Trambone 
 08. Gerry And The Pacemakers - What'd I Say 
 09. The Merseybeats - The Things I Want To Hear (Pretty Words) 
 10. The Four Just Men - Instrumental 
 11. The Dennisons - Tutti Frutti 
 12. The Newtowns - Tomorrow 
 13. Denny Seyton And The Sabres - I'm Gonna Love You Too 
 14. The Eyes - She 
 15. Jason Eddie - Mr Busdriver 
 16. The Remo Four - Walk Don't Run 
 17. The Kirkbys - Dreaming 
 18. King Size Taylor And The Dominoes - Fortune Teller 
 19. The Swinging Blue Jeans - Keep Me Warm ('Til The Sun Shines) 
 20. Wimple Winch - Rumble On Mersey Square South 



 

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.