Saturday, October 07, 2023

VA - The Beat Don't Cheat (1960s British Beat Rock Bands)


VOL.1 

 1. The Pirates - My Babe 
 2. Dave Curtiss & The Tremors - Summertime Blues 
 3. The Redcaps - Talking About You 
 4. Gerry Levene & The Avengers - Dr. Feelgood 
 5. The Paramounts - Poison Ivy 
 6. The Beat Merchants - Pretty Face 
 7. Tony Rivers & The Castaways - Shake, Shake, Shake 
 8. The Others - Oh Yeah 
 9. The Downliners Sect - Baby What's Wrong 
 10. The Farinas - I Like It Like That 
 11. Dave Berry - Memphis Tennessee 
 12. Brian Howard & The Silhouettes - Back In The U.S.A. 
 13. The Sheffields - Got My Mojo Working 
 14. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - You Really Got A Hold On Me 
 15. The Soul Agents - Let's Make It Pretty Baby 

VOL.2 

 1. Mickey Finn & The Blue Men - I Still Want You 
 2. The Zephyrs - I Can Tell 
 3. The Escorts - All I Want Is You 
 4. Wayne Fontana - Road Runner 
 5. The Four Just Men - Things Will Never Be The Same 
 6. Bern Elliott & The Fenman - Money 
 7. Jimmy Powell & The Five Dimensions - I'm Looking For A Woman 
 8. Mike Sheridan & the Nightriders - No Other Guy 
 9. The Marauders - That's What I Want 
 10. The Country Gentleman - Baby Jean 
 11. Pete Maclaine & The Clan - Yes I Do 
 12. The Cresters - I Just Don't Understand 
 13. Pat Wayne & The Beachcombers - Roll Over Beethoven 
 14. Faron's Flamingos - See If She Cares 
 15. Blues By Five - Boom Boom 



13 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.