Saturday, October 07, 2023

Various Artists - Hippy Hippy Shake - The Beat Era. Vol. 2 (1992)


 01. The Roulettes - Hully Gully Slip & Slide 
 02. The Roulettes - La Bamba 
 03. Pat Harris - Hippy Hippy Shake 
 04. The Monotones - Is It Right? 
 05. The Commanches - Tomorrow 
 06. Wayne Gibson & The Dynamic Sounds - Kelly 
 07. The Hifis - I Keep Forgettin' 
 08. Peter's Faces - I Don't Care 
 09. Buddy Britten - Since You've Gone 
 10. Brian Diamond & The Cutters - See If I Care 
 11. The Hifis - She's The One 
 12. The Lancastrians - Let's Lock The Door (And Throw Away The Key) 
 13. The Truth - I Go To Sleep 
 14. Shelley - Where Has Your Smile Gone 
 15. Robb Storme And The Whispers - Love Is Strange 
 16. The Game - But I Do 
 17. Cops 'n Robbers - I Could Have Danced All Night 
 18. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - I Tried 
 19. The Truth - Girl 
 20. The Overlanders - Michelle 
 21. The Epics - Blue Turns To Grey 
 22. The Frugal Sound - Norwegian Wood 
 23. The Settlers - Nowhere Man 



 

5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.