26 tracks on the Sequel (UK) label. Catalog #NEXCD204. Various artists. Starts with Tommy Quickly covering the little-known Lennon-McCartney composition "Tip of My Tongue" and goes on to include "Money" by The Undertakers, "You Better Make Up Your Mind" by The Koobas, "Sweet Little Miss Love" by The Trends, "Magic Potion" by Johnny Sandon & the Remo Four, etc. Hard-to-find classic Liverpudlian pop from 1963.
01. Tommy Quickly - Tip Of My Tongue
02. The Searchers - Goodbye My Love
03. Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - This Little Girl Of Mine
04. Johnny Sandon - On The Horizon
05. The Chants - I Don't Care
06. Jeannie & The Big Guys - Don't Lie To Me
07. Tommy Quickly - Humpty Dumpty
08. Johnny Sandon - Donna Means Heartbreak
09. The Searchers - Ain't That Just Like Me
10. The Chants - A Thousand Stars
11. The Trends - Sweet Little Miss Love
12. The Undertakers - Money
13. Johnny Sandon - Magic Potion
14. The Searchers - Twist & Shout
15. The Chants - One Star
16. Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - That's What I Want
17. Jeannie & The Big Guys - I Want You
18. The Chants - Sweet Was The Wine
19. The Undertakers - What About Us
20. The Koobas - Take Me For A Little While
21. Mark Peters & The Silhouettes - Don't Cry For Me
22. The Chants - Then I'll Be Home
23. Tommy Quickly - You Might As Well Forget Him
24. The Undertakers - Think
25. Mark Peters & The Silhouettes - I Told You So
26. The Koobas - You'd Better Make Up Your Mind


Thanks D. Never seen this before.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete