Thanks to Cor for this great series of rarities!
1. The Cherry Stones - The Things She Says
2. The Valkyries - Keep A Hold On What You've Got
3. The Excerts - Every Night
4. Dave Allen & The Exotics - She walks
5. The Profiles - My Heart Is Broken
6. Sonny Webb & The Cascades - I Aint Never
7. The Remo Four - Walk, Don't Run
8. The Morockans - Thats Why I Love You
9. Ricky Gleason & The Topspots - Remember Me
10. The Karacters - Why Do Lovers Break Eachothers Hearts
11. The Nashpool Four - Shakin' With Linda
12. The Pathfinders - Love, Love, Love
13. The Bo-Weevils - Keep Your Hands Off Her
14. The Almost Blues - Sock It To Me
15. The Cordes - Clarabella
16. Them Calderstones - What'cha Gonna Do About It
17. The L.S.D. - I Wash My Hands In Muddy Water
18. Tyme & Motion - September In The Rain
19. The Censors - Im Going
20. Clay Ellis And The Raiders - I'm A Hog For You
21. The Nocturns - What Do They Know
22. Ian & The Zodiacs - Gonna Send You Back To Georgia
23. The Krew - Cherry Pie
24. The Newtowns - Tomorow
25. The Panthers (Featuring Gerry Savage VOC) - Searchin'
26. The Abstracts - Some Other Guy [Bonus Track]


Thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you for this collection I only had Vol.s 1 & 2 so now complete
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this series Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for this collection.
ReplyDelete