Among the
performances:
Shop Around – Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
You Really Got a Hold on Me – Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Tears of a Clown – Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Going to a Go-Go – Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Uptight (Everything’s Alright) – Stevie Wonder
Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
My Cherie Amor – Stevie Wonder
Sir Duke – Stevie Wonder
You Are the Sunshine of My Life – Stevie Wonder
Reach Out (I’ll Be There) – The Temptations / The Four Tops
Get Ready – The Temptations / The Four Tops
It’s the Same Old Song – The Temptations / The Four Tops
Ain’t Too Proud to Beg – The Temptations / The Four Tops
Baby I Need Your Loving – The Temptations / The Four Tops
My Girl – The Temptations / The Four Tops
I Can’t Get Next to You – The Temptations / The Four Tops
I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) – The Temptations / The Four Tops
(I Know) I’m Losing You – The Temptations / The Four Tops
What’s Going On – Marvin Gaye
(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave – Martha & the Vandellas
My Guy – Mary Wells
Shotgun – Junior Walker & the All-Stars
Devil in the Bottle – T.G. Sheppard
Lonely Teardrops – José Feliciano
Brick House – Commodores
Where Did Our Love Go – Adam Ant
You – Lionel Richie
I Want You Back – The Jacksons
The Love You Save – The Jacksons
Never Can Say Goodbye – The Jacksons
I’ll Be There – The Jacksons
Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
The Way of Love – DeBarge
Pretender – High Energy
Ooh Baby Baby – Smokey Robinson / Linda Ronstadt
The Tracks of My Tears – Smokey Robinson / Linda Ronstadt
Being With You – Smokey Robinson
Cruisin’ – Smokey Robinson
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Diana Ross
Someday We’ll Be Together – Diana Ross & the Supremes
Reach Out and Touch (Somebody’s Hand) – Diana Ross & the Supremes

Amazing Stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing.