Saturday, March 06, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Shutdown Vol.6-10


Teenage Shutdown Vol.6 - I’m Down Today [1995]


01. The Drones - I'm Down Today [2:45]
02. The Nite Walkers - High Class [2:55]
03. John Brown's Bodies - Out Of My Mind [2:22]
04. The Other Half - A Lot To Live For [2:53]
05. The Iron Gate - Feelin' Bad [1:46]
06. The John Does - One Kind Favor [2:42]
07. The Zoo - Sometimes [2:14]
08. The Young Monkey Men - I Believed You [2:11]
09. The Shaynes - From My Window [2:43]
10. The Riots - I Can Go On [2:39]
11. The Jagged Edge - How Many Times [2:35]
12. The Sinders - Get Out Of My Life [1:33]
13. The Intruders - I'll Go On [2:37]
14. The New Breeds - Girl In Love [3:01]
15. The Chargers - I'm So Alone [3:22]
16. Three From Three - Sad Lovers (Live Today) [2:54]
17. The Amberjacks - Blue Jaunte [3:29]
18. The Specters - Depression [3:07]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.7 - Get A Move On!!! [1995]



01. Soul Inc. - You Better Get A Move On [2:15]
02. The Spades - I'm Alright [2:50]
03. The Bare Facts - Watch Your Step [2:26]
04. The Third Evolution - Don't Play With Me [2:20]
05. The Chessmen - You Can't Catch Me [2:22]
06. The Checkmates - Get It While You Can [2:35]
07. The Black Watch - Left Behind [2:31]
08. The Monarchs - You've Got Love [2:22]
09. Yesterday's Children - Feelings [2:09]
10. The Rogues - Put You Down [2:12]
11. The Missing Lynx - Louie Go Home [2:09]
12. The Roots - It's Been A Long Journey [2:19]
13. The Vaqueros - Growing Pains [2:29]
14. The Starlites - Wait For Me [2:47]
15. The Dave Starky Five/Just Us - Stand There [2:28]
16. The War-Babies - Jeanie's Pub [2:25]
17. The New Things - The Only Woman You Can Trust (Mom) [3:02]
18. The Zoo - Gonna Miss Me [2:04]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.8 - She’ll Hurt You In The End [1995]


01. The Four Fifths - She'll Hurt You In The End [2:42]
02. The Gee Tees - Dog [2:30]
03. Three From Three - That's What I Say [3:35]
04. The Nightcaps - Tell My Baby [2:35]
05. The Marauders - Nightmare [2:05]
06. The IV Pack - Whatzit? [2:40]
07. The King Bees - I Want My Baby [3:23]
08. The Few - Why Oh Why [2:06]
09. The Wee Four - Weird [2:00]
10. The Quests - I'm Tempted [1:41]
11. The Soothsayers - Black Nor Blue [1:52]
12. The Levis - That's Not The Way [2:29]
13. The Corals - Red Eye Glasses [2:02]
14. The Ascots - Who Will It Be [1:56]
15. The Sting Rays - Shaggy Dog [1:55]
16. The Weejuns - Way Down [2:05]
17. Actioneers - No One Wants Me [2:52]
18. The Chevrons Five - I Lost You Today [1:54]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.9 - Teen Jangler Blowout! [1995]


01. The Answer - I'll Be In [2:34]
02. The Burgundy Runn - Stop! [2:05]
03. Jack And The Beanstalks - So Many Times [2:25]
04. The Jackson Investment Co. - Not This Time [2:05]
05. The Kings Ransom - Shame [2:09]
06. The Mad Hatters - Just Won't Leave [3:25]
07. The JuJus - I'm Really Sorry [2:26]
08. The Fortune Seekers - Why I Cry [2:33]
09. The Bees - Trip To New Orleans [1:55]
10. The Sleepers - I Want A Love [2:34]
11. Young Aristocracy - Don't Lie [3:09]
12. Sir Michael And The Sounds - Can You [2:11]
13. Warden And His Fugitives - The World Ain't Changed [2:56]
14. The Jackson Investment Co. - What Can I Say [2:22]
15. The Zone 5 - I Cannot Lie [2:46]
16. Disillusioned Younger Generation - Who Do You Think You're Fooling [3:06]
17. The Fab Four - I'm Always Doing Something Wrong [3:01]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.10 - The World Ain’t Round, It’s Square! [1995]



01. Paul Bearer & The Hearsemen - I've Been Thinking [2:42]
02. Shepherd's Heard - I Know [2:48]
03. The Stoics - Hate [2:27]
04. Larry & The Blue Notes - In And Out [2:00]
05. Nomads - From Zero Down [2:36]
06. The Triumphs - Lovin' Cup [2:15]
07. The Oxfords - I Ain't Done Wrong [3:31]
08. The Deepest Blue - Pretty Little Things [2:49]
09. The Heathens - Problems [2:11]
10. The Chessmen - I Need You There [2:25]
11. The Bards - Alibis [2:08]
12. Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion - She's The One [2:11]
13. The Sound Barrier - Hey Hey [2:35]
14. The Mods - I Give You An Inch [2:49]
15. The Savages - The World Ain't Round, It's Square [2:52]
16. The Wrong Numbers - I'm Gonna Go Now [1:39]




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.