Saturday, March 06, 2021

Various Artists - Teenage Shutdown Vol.11-15


Teenage Shutdown Vol.11 - Move It! [1995]



01. Peck's Bad Boys - Crazy World [2:37]
02. The Deadlys - On The Road Again [1:53]
03. The Stompers - I Know [2:49]
04. The Buccaneers - Oop Poo Pah Doo [2:06]
05. Dave & The Stone Hearts - Slow Down [2:40]
06. The Individuals - I Want Love [2:35]
07. The Chevrons Five - Niat Pac Lavram [1:46]
08. The Retreds - Johnny Be Good [3:05]
09. The Twiliters - Move It [2:47]
10. The Shondells - Something's Got A Hold Of Me [2:41]
11. The Reason Why - One More Time [2:16]
12. The Excels - Let's Dance [2:09]
13. The Creations - Don't Be Mean [2:08]
14. Bobby Runnel's Faux Pas - True Love-Heartaches [1:51]
15. Bill Tatman & The Rampagers - What's Wrong With You [2:20]
16. The Galaxies - Gitchy-Gitchy-Goo [2:11]
17. The Banshees - Take A Ride With Me [2:23]
18. The Customs Five - Let's Go In '69 [2:05]
19. The Royal Coachmen - Lollipop [2:37]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.12 - No Tease... [2000]



01. The Fugitives - No Tease [3:06]
02. The Outcasts Four - She Gives Me Love [2:26]
03. The Nomads - Coolsville [2:24]
04. The Standels - Let's Go [2:24]
05. The Kon-Taks - One Of These Days [2:34]
06. The Strangers - What A Life [2:10]
07. The Bare Facts - Instant Happiness [2:16]
08. The Jesters IV - She Lied (I Know Why) [2:12]
09. The Coachmen - Drambuie [3:02]
10. The Mid-Knights - Just For Me [2:17]
11. The Cholos - Last Laugh [2:30]
12. The Illusions - The Outcast [3:03]
13. The Swingin' Safaries - Come On Girl [2:40]
14. Jay Dee & The Chasers - I Do [2:04]
15. Marauders - Bad Girl [1:45]
16. The Hangmen - I'm Gonna Love You [2:15]
17. The Kare Takers - Have You Seen My Baby? [2:29]
18. The Mere Existence - The World Still Turns [2:48]
19. The In-Vaders - By The Sea [2:35]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.13 - I’m Gonna Stay [2000]



01. The Mondels - I Got A Feeling [2:07]
02. Mongrell's Band - Be My Girl [1:59]
03. The Wanderer's Rest - Boat I Row [2:15]
04. The Peabody Hermitage - Something So [2:23]
05. The Modds - Leave My House [2:57]
06. Sceptres - But I Can Dream [3:43]
07. Greg Barr & The Barr Association - Dance Girl Dance [2:54]
08. The Great Society - I'm The One For You [2:19]
09. Oscar Hamod & The Majestics - Got To Have Your Lovin [2:37]
10. Ides' - Psychedelic Ride [2:17]
11. Lou Capri - Love & Kisses [2:08]
12. The Grains Of Time - No Matter What They Say [2:01]
13. The Mondels - You'll Never Come Back To Stay [1:44]
14. The Rock Garden - Super Stuff [2:23]
15. The Moxies - I'm Gonna Stay [2:38]
16. The Black Banana - Listen Girl [3:18]
17. The Night Mist - Last Night [2:10]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.14 - Howlin’ For My Darlin’! [2000]



01. Tasmanians - Baby [2:21]
02. Limey And The Yanks - Guaranteed Love [2:23]
03. The Greek Fountains - Howlin' For My Darling [2:41]
04. The Jagged Edge - Gonna Find My Way [2:40]
05. Nick Hoffman - King Of The Moon [2:28]
06. Graven Image - Take A Bite Of Life [2:10]
07. The Undertakers - Roselyn [2:43]
08. The Devil's Own - I Just Wanna Make Love [2:36]
09. The Jagged Edge - Big City [2:00]
10. Spirits - Almost There [3:16]
11. Canadian Squires - Leave Me Alone [2:38]
12. Keith Kessler - Don't Crowd Me [2:41]
13. The Tropics - You Better Move [2:41]
14. Underworld - Go Away [2:49]
15. The Rogues - Train Kept A-Rolling [2:35]
16. Cobras - Instant Heartache [2:20]
17. The Dirty Shames - I Don't Care [2:57]
18. The Jagged Edge - I'm A Man [2:36]


Teenage Shutdown Vol.15 - She’s A Pest [2000]



01. Pendelums - Tell Me [2:14]
02. The Rovin' Flames - Bo Diddley [2:31]
03. Wind - Your Man Is Gonna Leave You [2:40]
04. The Insects - She's A Pest [1:57]
05. The 3rd Evolution - Gone, Gone, Gone [2:16]
06. The Playgue - I Gotta Be Goin' [2:47]
07. The Treez - Only As Long As You Want It [2:44]
08. The Living Ends - Self-Centered Girl [2:42]
09. A.J. & The Savages - Long Long Time [2:31]
10. The Lavender Hour - I've Got A Way With Girls [2:22]
11. The Wind - Don't Take Your Love Away [2:13]
12. Sceptres - Last Time [3:22]
13. Apollo's Apaches - Cry Me A Lie [2:27]
14. The Chyldren - Cut Your Lawn [2:43]
15. Mott's Men - She Is So Mean [2:54]
16. Royal Knights - I Wanna Know [1:54]
17. The Primates - Knock On My Door [2:26]
18. The Converts - Don't Leave Me [3:02]




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.