Mono:
01. The Searchers - I'm Ready (mono)
02. The Searchers - I'll Be Doggone (mono)
03. The Searchers - Does She Really Care For Me (mono)
04. The Searchers - It's Time (mono)
05. The Searchers - Too Many Miles (mono)
06. The Searchers - You Can't Lie To A Liar (mono)
07. The Searchers - Don't You Know Why (mono)
08. The Searchers - I'm Your Loving Man (mono)
09. The Searchers - Each Time (mono)
10. The Searchers - Be My Baby (mono)
11. The Searchers - Four Strong Winds (mono)
12. The Searchers - Take Me For What I'm Worth (mono)
Bonus:
13. The Searchers - He's Got No Love (mono)
14. The Searchers - So Far Away (mono)
15. The Searchers - When I Get Home (mono)
16. The Searchers - I'm Never Coming Back (mono)
17. The Searchers - Goodbye My Love (Verzeih' my love) (German) (mono)
18. The Searchers - I'll Be Doggone (alt) (mono)
19. The Searchers - Once Upon A Time (mono)
Stereo:
20. The Searchers - I'm Ready (stereo)
21. The Searchers - I'll Be Doggone (stereo)
22. The Searchers - Does She Really Care For Me (stereo)
23. The Searchers - It's Time (stereo)
24. The Searchers - Too Many Miles (stereo)
25. The Searchers - You Can't Lie To A Liar (stereo)
26. The Searchers - Don't You Know Why (stereo)
27. The Searchers - I'm Your Loving Man (stereo)
28. The Searchers - Each Time (stereo)
29. The Searchers - Be My Baby (stereo)
30. The Searchers - Four Strong Winds (stereo)
31. The Searchers - Take Me For What I'm Worth (stereo)


Thanks! Greetings
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks again Dmitrich
ReplyDelete