Tuesday, October 10, 2023

VA - Acid Girls On Test Vol.10


1 Genesis-The Long Road (Non-Lp)- Us 68 
2 Spirits And Worm-All I Need Is A Little You-Us 69 
3 Stoned Circus - Try Love-Us 70 
4  Spoils Of War-What Happens Now-Us 69 
5 Affinity - I Am The Walrus-Uk 68 
6 Sarofeen & Smoke - You Made It So Hard-Us 70 
7 Earth & Fire-Wild And Exciting-Nl 70 
8-Kali Balhu-Lonely Teardrops -Us 67 
9 Lisa & Francesca(Chimera)-Silver Man-Uk 67 
10 Judy Bramlett - Deja Vu-Us 68 
11 Fool-No One Will Ever Know-Uk 68 
12 Leonda-Peace And Pipes-Us 69 
13 Estelle Levitt-All I Dream-Us 68 
14 Short Yellow - Hand Full-Us 68 
15 Ivory-Silver Rains-Us 68 
16 Heaven & Earth- Feel The Spirit-Us 73 
17 Bristol Boxkite - Chasing Rainbows-Us 68 
18 Bunches 'a Good-See The Farmer-Us 68 
19 Annie Bright – Concerning Love-Uk 69 
20 Gypsy Moss- Captive To The Night-Us 60's 
21 Sparklings- Seven Jump-Nl 69 
22 New Creation-Dig! (The Origin Of Man)-Can 70 


***


 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks to Jeff and Dmitrich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!! This is a great series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGOT Iis a fab series, keep it up! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Track 21 Seven jump by The Sparklings isn't sung by an acid girl but by a man (Ben Cramer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To Rob Kopp : yes you're right, it was a mistake on my part, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I missed this series first time around. I've snagged all of them over the last two days except for Volumes 6 and 8 and those links have expired. Could you please re-up them so I can get the complete set. Thank you. Great to have this fabulous blog back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great series...many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Link - https://pixeldrain.com/u/XHQxguRK

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello can you reup please tanx

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.