1. Ruth McFadden - Don't Take Your Love
2. Cathy Saunders - Making Believe
3. Clairette Clementino - It's a Pity to Say Goodnight
4. The What Four - I'm Going to Destroy That Boy
5. Robin Hart - I'll Get You Yet
6. T & T - Perfectly Proportioned
7. Jenny & The Statesiders - Putty
8. Cee Cee Joy - Dribblin' Around
9. Sheila Guthrie - Mirror Mirror
10. Carole & Sherry - Join the World Outside
11. The Liverbirds - Why Do You Hang Around Me
12. The Surfer Girls - Draggin' Wagon
13. The Tone Benders - Little Black Egg
14. Carol Hughes - Hello Heartbreak
15. Mandy & The Girlfriends - Money
16. Susan Singer - Johnny Summertime
17. The Pussycats - Dressed in Black
18. Toni Wine - A Toy Is Only Made for Play
19. Eileen Barton - Patty Cake, Patty Cake
20. The Liverbirds - Diddley Daddy
21. Judy Scott - No Questions Asked
22. Molly Bee - He's My True Love
23. Patti's Groove - It Won't Last Long
24. Toni Carroll - Overnight
25. Jane Morgan - Oh, How I Lie!
26. Margaret Lewis - Johnny's Cash or Joey's Love
27. Susan Lynne - Even Though
28. Jeff & The Atlantics/Cathe Garcia - I'll Find Him
29. Society's Children - Mr. Genie Man


Thank you for the review
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteJeff
thank you
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete@ Dmitrich I cant dowmload this treasure any advice would be great xo Cheers
ReplyDelete@ Carol Ann:
ReplyDeletehttps://www.imagenetz.de/kkgzS
@ Dmitrich Once again many thanks for all you do xo Cheers
ReplyDeleteD thanks for the music and the fast link.
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteThank You
Thank You!
ReplyDeleteNice selection - some I have not got, so thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for sharing this great collection and it is very much appreciated all your time and hard work that goes into maintaining your wonderful blog.....Love & Peace Stu
ReplyDelete