1. Mr.Lee & Co - All Night Worker
2. The Black Knights - That Feeling
3. The Notions - You've Been Looking
4. The Premiers - Honest I Do
5. The Motifs - All Aboard
6. Denny Seyton Group - House of Bamboo
7. Ricky Gleason & The Topspots - Pistol Pickin' Mama
8. The Defenders - Mr.Soul
9. The Mersey Monsters - Wait A Minute
10. The Victims - I'd Never Find Another You
11. The Original All Stars - Czardas
12. Mike Mulloy & The Mountwoods - Spectatin' The Blues
13. The Runaways - Back Again
14. The Notions - Another Time
15. The Kirkbys - Mother's Boy
16. The Undertakers - Hold On, I'm Coming
17. The Eyes - Another Saturday Night
18. Johnny Ringo & The Colts - Mean Woman
19. Gerry DeVille & The City Kings - You Never Tell Me
20. The Four Just Men - Nightmare


Thanks D
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you D!
ReplyDelete