1. Ogi & The Flintstones - Reelin' And Rockin'
2. The Notions - If She Knew
3. The L.S.D. - Oh Carol
4. The Perfumed Garden - Cover Girl
5. The Prowlers - Lost And Alone
6. The Cordes - Betty, Betty, Betty
7. The Playboys - You Can't Sit Down
8. T.L.'s Bluesicians - Down The Road A Piece
9. The Mersey Five - What's It All About
10. The Carrolls - The Folk I Love
11. The Cherry Stones - What's The Matter Baby
12. The Four Originals - You Won't Be Leaving
13. The Notions - Can You See A Way
14. The Panthers - For You
15. The Downbeats - Clary
16. Taste Of Honey - Then I Kissed Her
17. The Almost Blues - Who's Gonna Pick Up The Pieces
18. The Tributes - I Can't Help Myself
19. The Terry Hines Sextet - Back Door Blues
20. The Delemeres - See You On Saturday Night


WOW
ReplyDeleteThanks Dmitrich
Fulvio
Thanks a lot for this Vol. 3
ReplyDeleteThanks Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteOnly volumes 4 & 5 of this magnificent series are missing. I hope to find you here soon.
Greetings from Spain.
José
Hi Jose
ReplyDeleteYes, it will be soon. And thanks to our friend Cor...
Thanks Dmitrich
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteGREAT BLOG! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete