JASCD 1177 - Bill Haley & The Comets - Tamiami (2023) @ 320
1. Bill Haley & The Comets - Tamiami
2. Bill Haley & The Comets - Candy Kisses
3. Bill Haley & The Comets - Chick Safari
4. Bill Haley & The Comets - Hawk
5. Bill Haley & The Comets - Let the Good Times Roll, Creole
6. Bill Haley & The Comets - So Right Tonight
7. Bill Haley & The Comets - Flip, Flop and Fly
8. Bill Haley & The Comets - Honky Tonk
9. Bill Haley & The Comets - Crazy Man Crazy
10. Bill Haley & The Comets - Kansas City
11. Bill Haley & The Comets - Love Letters in the Sand
12. Bill Haley & The Comets - Shake Rattle & Roll
13. Bill Haley & The Comets - I’m in Love Again
14. Bill Haley & The Comets - Stagger Lee
15. Bill Haley & The Comets - Rock Around the Clock
16. Bill Haley & The Comets - I Almost Lost My Mind
17. Bill Haley & The Comets - Blue Suede Shoes
18. Bill Haley & The Comets - My Special Angel
19. Bill Haley & The Comets - Blueberry Hill
20. Bill Haley & The Comets - Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ on
21. Bill Haley & The Comets - Singing the Blues
22. Bill Haley & The Comets - No Letter Today
23. Bill Haley & The Comets - This Is the Thanks I Get
24. Bill Haley & The Comets - Bouquet of Roses
25. Bill Haley & The Comets - There’s a New Moon Over My Shoulder
26. Bill Haley & The Comets - Cold Cold Heart
27. Bill Haley & The Comets - The Wild Side of Life
28. Bill Haley & The Comets - Any Time
29. Bill Haley & The Comets - Afraid
30. Bill Haley & The Comets - I Don’t Hurt Anymore
31. Bill Haley & The Comets - Detour


Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi There. Why not use MEGA,Workupload,etc. Can't use this upload in Denmark.
ReplyDeleteThank emil
I have problems with MEGA, Workupload... I paid my own money for unlimited on this hosting and it is very convenient for uploading. Try using a VPN or Proxy. In such cases I use https://proxysite.cloud/ Good luck
DeleteThanks DM
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDelete