Sunday, October 14, 2012

Gary Lewis & The Playboys - Now! (1968)



01 - Young Girl
02 - Sealed With A Kiss
03 - Windy
04 - What Am I Gonna Do
05 - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight
06 - Pretty Thing
07 - Judy In Disguise
08 - Elusive Butterfly
09 - How Can I Thank You
10 - Sara Jane
11 - Sunny

from Lp Rhythm!
12 - Has She Got The Nicest Eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.