Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Jonathan King ‎- 2013 - The Many Faces Of @320. With Covers

 


Tracks;

01. Everyone's Gone To The Moon.mp3

02. Let It All Hang Out.mp3

03. It's The Same Old Song.mp3

04. Sugar Sugar.mp3

05. Lazybones.mp3

06. Johnny Reggae.mp3

07. Hooked On A Feeling.mp3

08. Flirt.mp3

09. The Sun Has Got His Hat On.mp3

10. Loop Di Love.mp3

11. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction.mp3

12. Una Paloma Blanca (White Dove).mp3

13. Chick-A-Boom (Don't Ya Jes Love It).mp3

14. It Only Takes A Minute.mp3

15. When I Was A Star.mp3

16. One For You, One For Me.mp3

17. Lick A Smurp For Christmas.mp3

18. I'll Slap Your Face (Entertainment USA Theme).mp3

****








No comments:

Post a Comment

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.