First download the two links/winrars before unwrapping.
Albums;
The Electric Prunes - 1966 - California
The Electric Prunes - 1966 - Feedback
The Electric Prunes - 1966 - Stockholm '67
The Electric Prunes - 1967 - I Had Too Much To Dream
The Electric Prunes - 1967 - The Electric Prunes
The Electric Prunes - 1967 - Underground
The Electric Prunes - 1968 - Mass In F Minor
The Electric Prunes - 1968 - Release Of An Oath
The Electric Prunes - 1969 - Just Good Old Rock And Roll
The Electric Prunes - 1969 - You've Never Had It Better
The Electric Prunes - 1989 - Long day's flight
The Electric Prunes - 2000 - Lost Dreams
The Electric Prunes - 2001 - Artifact
The Electric Prunes - 2001 - The singles
The Electric Prunes - 2002 - Stockholm '67
The Electric Prunes - 2004 - California
The Electric Prunes - 2006 - Feedback
The Electric Prunes - 2007 - Too Much To Dream - (2 cd's)
The Electric Prunes - 2012 - The Complete Reprise Singles
The Electric Prunes - 2016 - Rewired
Hmmm?
ReplyDeleteI think you'll find California is a reunion album from 2004 and Feedback from 2006. The 1966 listings are erroneous. And I'm puzzled how Stockholm '67 ended up being released in the year before the radio concert took place.
Nonetheless thanks
Thank you, sir. Much appreciated. My favorite band when I was in high school.
ReplyDeletethanks...
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. I've been searching so long for this... Really apreciate...
ReplyDelete