Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Jonnie Ray - 2003 - Hysteria (The Singles Collection) (3 Cd's) @320. With Covers.

 


Tracks;

Cd.1

01. Whiskey And Gin.mp3

02. Tell the Lady I Said Goodbye.mp3

03. She Didn't Say Nothin At All.mp3

04. Give Me Time.mp3

05. All Of Me.mp3

06. Cry.mp3

07. The Little White Cloud That Cried.mp3

08. Don't Take Your Love From Me.mp3

09. Please Mr Sun.mp3

10. (Here I Am) Broken Hearted.mp3

11. Mountains In Moonlight.mp3

12. Don't Blame Me.mp3

13. Coffee And Cigarettes (The Four Lads).mp3

14. Walking My Baby Back Home.mp3

15. A Sinner Am I (The Four Lads).mp3

16. Gee But I'm Lonesome.mp3

17. Faith Can Move Mountains (The Four Lads).mp3

18. Love Me (Baby Cant You Love Me) (The Four Lads).mp3

19. Ma Says Pa Says (Doris Day).mp3

20. A Full Time Job (Doris Day).mp3

Cd.2

01. Glad Rag Doll.mp3

02. Somebody Stole My Gal.mp3

03. Lets Walk That A Way (Doris Day).mp3

04. Candy Lips (Doris Day).mp3

05. Such A Night.mp3

06. Hey There.mp3

07. Hernando's Hideaway.mp3

08. Please Dont Talk About Me When I'm Gone.mp3

09. Why Should I Be Sorry.mp3

10. Papa Loves Mambo.mp3

11. If You Believe.mp3

12. Alexander's Ragtime Band.mp3

13. As Time Goes By.mp3

14. Paths Of Paradise.mp3

15. Flip Dlop And Fly.mp3

16. Song Of The Dreamer.mp3

17. Johnnies Comin Home.mp3

18. Who's Sorry Now.mp3

19. Aint Misbehavin.mp3

20. Goodbye Au Revoir Adios.mp3

Cd.3

01. Just Walkin In The Rain.mp3

02. Because I Love You.mp3

03. You Don't Owe Me A Thing.mp3

04. Look Homeward Angel.mp3

05. Yes Tonight Josephine.mp3

06. No Wedding Today.mp3

07. Build Your Love (On A Strong Foundation).mp3

08. Up Above My Head (I Hear Music In The Air).mp3

09. Good Evening Friends.mp3

10. Pink Sweater Angel.mp3

11. Texas Tambourine.mp3

12. Soliloquy of a Fool.mp3

13. Miss Me Just a Little.mp3

14. Plant a Little Seed.mp3

15. Endlessly.mp3

16. Up Until Now.mp3

17. When's Your Birthday, Baby.mp3

18. What More Can I Say.mp3

19. I'll Never Fall in Love Again.mp3

20. I'll Make You Mine.mp3











4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much, but unfortunately there was a ripping or encoding problem.
    Glitches in many tracks.
    Tried to download multiple times to see if that would fix problem.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.