Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Revenge US Nuggets 66


 





This is a limited, numbered edition of 300 copies compilation of lesser known garage, punk and psych singles from 1966. One or two of these cuts are from LP, and a couple of others appear to have been unreleased. There are no liner notes or insert with this. Released on No Way Out Records.

Tracklist

A1 The Dan-Dees– Think About It

A2 The Page Boys – All I Want

A3 Oedipus & The Mothers– (I Remember) How It Used To Be

A4 The Ravin’ Blue– It's Not Real

A5 The Tempo's– All I Really Want

A6 The Mop Tops– I Tried

A7 The Dominions– I Need Her

A8 The Expressions – One More Night

B1 Kookie Cook– Revenge

B2 The Young Men – Go!

B3 The IV Bidden– Sick And Lonely

B4 The Striders– Am I On Your Mind

B5 The Beau-Jives– Something’s Wrong

B6 Mogen David And The Grapes Of Wrath– Little Girl Gone

B7 The Kitchen Cinq– Please Come Back To Me

B8 The Vandals – Mary

Enjoy

Ty To Original Sharer


🎃


3 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.