Wednesday, March 03, 2021

The Lollipops - The Complete Recordings 1963-1967 (plus 1968 GB Singles)




From The Danish Sixties Rock and Pop

Lollipops Torben Lundgren and his brother Jørgen Lundgren, started The Lollipops at a ... teenagecontest, with their cousin Poul Petersen. First the group was called "The Lollipops", later "Lollipops ... " and after a long break, The New Lollipops.
HENRIK THRANE LUND, born 13 June 1950 in Copenhagen.
JØRGEN CARL LUNDGREEN born 15 April 1951 in Copenhagen.
TORBEN CARL LUNDGREEN born 21 January 1950.




The Lollipops - The Complete Recordings 1963-1967  (plus 1968 GB Singles)


CD 1

01 - The Lollipops - Lollipop Lips 
02 - The Lollipops - Movin' The Shoes 
03 - The Lollipops - Hey Sing Dey Dee Doo Daa 
04 - The Lollipops - Shakin' All Over 
05 - The Lollipops - Do You Know 
06 - The Lollipops - There Was A Time 
07 - The Lollipops - Lollipops Shake 
08 - The Lollipops - Look At This Boy 
09 - The Lollipops - Lollipops Boogie 
10 - The Lollipops - Speedy Gonzales 
11 - The Lollipops - Birthday Party 
12 - The Lollipops - All My Loving 
13 - The Lollipops - Little Bad Boy 
14 - The Lollipops - Don't Matter What You Do 
15 - The Lollipops - Oh Girl 
16 - The Lollipops - I Love Her So 
17 - The Lollipops - It Took A Long Time 
18 - The Lollipops - Look Up At The Stars 
19 - The Lollipops - I've Got A Girl 
20 - The Lollipops - So Blue 
21 - The Lollipops - All I've Got To Say 
22 - The Lollipops - Two Chips And One Fish 
23 - The Lollipops - Are You Lonesome Just Like Me 
24 - The Lollipops - I Want Her Back 
25 - The Lollipops - The Boy Whith Freckles And Red Hair 
26 - The Lollipops - Lucky Guy 
27 - The Lollipops - Nobody 
28 - The Lollipops - I'll Stay By Your Side 
29 - The Lollipops - That's All 
30 - The Lollipops - I See It Now 
31 - The Lollipops - Words Ain't Enough 
32 - The Lollipops - Who Cares About Me 
33 - The Lollipops - Why Fly The Birds 
34 - The Lollipops - Keep On Waiting 
35 - The Lollipops - So Many Things To Tell You 

CD 2 
01 - The Lollipops - What I'd Say 
02 - The Lollipops - Naked When You Came 
03 - The Lollipops - Little Cat Lost 
04 - The Lollipops - Another Girl 
05 - The Lollipops - I'm So Sad 
06 - The Lollipops - A Change Has Got To Come 
07 - The Lollipops - Run Run Run 
08 - The Lollipops - Put You On The Chart 
09 - The Lollipops - Summer 
10 - The Lollipops - Once Again 
11 - The Lollipops - I'm A Flop 
12 - The Lollipops - I Need 
13 - The Lollipops - Fisherman 
14 - The Lollipops - You Don't Have To Go 
15 - The Lollipops - Rub Down 
16 - The Lollipops - Fun To Be A Man 
17 - The Lollipops - Swing And Sway 
18 - The Lollipops - I Can't Live Without Your Loving 
19 - The Lollipops - Stop (Before You Break My Heart) 
20 - The Lollipops - Lies 
21 - The Lollipops - Sussy Moore 
22 - The Lollipops - Love Is A Game For Two 
23 - The Lollipops - I Feel The Sun Up There 
24 - The Lollipops - Love Me Love Me 
25 - The Lollipops - Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee 
26 - The Lollipops - Marry Her Tonight 
27 - The Lollipops - A Freight Train To Boston 
28 - The Lollipops - Your Eyes Are Shining 
29 - The Lollipops - Good Times Baby 
30 - The Lollipops - On My Way 







5 comments:

  1. ...............................
    ...............................
    http://rapidshare.com/
    --------------------------------->
    files/383137787/Lollipops.part1.rar

    http://rapidshare.com/
    --------------------------------->
    files/383132934/Lollipops.part2.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a repost of Lollipops - Complete Recordings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanx for re-up. Another "new" artist here = "new" hears here.

    Cheers!
    Ciao! For now.
    rntcj

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.