Saturday, October 16, 2021

John Rowles - 2016 - If I Only Had The Time (The Anthology) (2 Cd's) @320. With Covers.

 


Tracks;

Cd.1

01 The End (Of The Rainbow).mp3

02 Girl, Girl, Girl.mp3

03 If I Only Had Time.mp3

04 Hush Not A Word To Mary.mp3

05 The Pain Goes On Forever.mp3

06 M'Lady.mp3

07 Say  Goodbye.mp3

08 One Day.mp3

09 It Takes A Fool Like Me.mp3

10 When You Walk Away.mp3

11 Cheryl Moana Marie.mp3

12 Save The Last Dance For Me.mp3

13 TimeFor Love.mp3

14 What Greater Love.mp3

15 All Kinds Of People.mp3

16 She's All I Got.mp3

17 Blue On Blue.mp3

18 Touch And Go.mp3

19 Junanita Chiquita.mp3

20 Anyone Who Had A Heart.mp3

21 The Snows Of Mauna Kea.mp3

22 Tania (This Song Is For You).mp3

23 If I Ever Had To Say Goodbye.mp3

24 Fools Rush In.mp3

25 Island In The Sun.mp3

26 Pearls.mp3

27 Ten Guitars.mp3

Cd.2

01 My Girl Maria.mp3

02 Domino.mp3

03 I've Always Wanted Love.mp3

04 Lonely Street.mp3

05 Now Is The Hour.mp3

06 The Night We Called It A Day.mp3

07 Walk In The Sun.mp3

08 It Takes Two.mp3

09 Do It.mp3

10 More Than Just A Woman.mp3

11 Send Out Love.mp3

12 Oh Happy Day.mp3

13 You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling.mp3

14 Wheel Of Fortune.mp3

15 Aquarius- Let The Sunshine In.mp3

16 No Love At All.mp3

17 Til I Can't Take It Anymore.mp3

18 In The Name Of Heaven.mp3

19 What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life-.mp3

20 Where Do I Begin- Windmills Of Your Mind.mp3

21 Salty Tears.mp3

22 Another Tear Falls.mp3

23 A House Is Not A Home.mp3

24 A Lifetime Of Love.mp3

25 The Girl In White.mp3

26 In The World Of The Young.mp3

27 Home.mp3

****












4 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.