Sunday, October 17, 2021

Kathy Kirby - 2019 - Secret Love @320. With Front Cover.

 


Tracks;

01 - Secret Love.mp3

02 - In All the World.mp3

03 - Time.mp3

04 - Reach Out for Me.mp3

05 - That Old Feeling.mp3

06 - There's No Other Love.mp3

07 - Big Man.mp3

08 - Acapulco 1922.mp3

09 - Dance On.mp3

10 - Let Me Go Lover!.mp3

11 - The Way of Love.mp3

12 - No Regrets.mp3

13 - My Man.mp3

14 - Show Me the Way to Go Home.mp3

15 - I Can't Give You Anything But Love.mp3

16 - Someone to Watch Over Me.mp3

17 - Who's Sorry Now.mp3

18 - Can't Help Lovin' That Man.mp3

19 - Old Man Mose.mp3

20 - Sometimes I'm Happy.mp3

21 - Get Happy.mp3

22 - You're the One.mp3

23 - I Belong Eurovision.mp3

24 - Too Bad for Johnny.mp3

25 - Till the End of Time.mp3

26 - Play Boy.mp3

27 - Spanish Flea.mp3

28 - I'll Always Love You.mp3

29 - On the Sunny Side of the Street.mp3

30 - All of a Sudden.mp3






4 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the Kathy Kirby share, I see that many of the other older Kathy Kirby posts are 'dead' - would be fantastic to have all of her recordings here.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.