Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Kathy Kirby - The Long lost show /My story EP/Love sings/16 hits from stars and Garters

Kathy Kirby  The Long Lost Show  




01 I'm off to Tipperary in the morning.mp3
02 I'll close my eyes.mp3
03 My old man.mp3
04 Where o' where.mp3
05 I'll walk alone.mp3
06 Song book- medley.mp3
07 Gypsy Song.mp3
08 Fly me to the moon.mp3
09 The very thought of you.mp3
10 Time after time.mp3
11 Berkley Square.mp3
12 Night and day.mp3
13 Every day of my life.mp3
14 Fascination.mp3
15 How can you buy Killarney.mp3
16 Buddy can you spare my a dime.mp3
17 Love me or leave me.mp3
18 Something to remember me by.mp3
19 Song book- medley.mp3



Kathy Kirby / My story EP




Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_1_Begine_the_Beguine.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_2_Sometimes_I'm_Happy.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_3_Thinking_of_You.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_4_More_Than_You_Know.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_5_Come_Rain_or_Come_Shine.mp3
A kathy 4 Kathy_Kirby_My_Story_-_EP_1_Begine_the_Beguine.jpg


Kathy Kirby / Love sings




Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_1_Someone_To_Watch_Over_Me.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_2_The_Way_Of_Love.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_3_Till_The_End_Of_Time.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_4_Who's_Sorry_Now.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_5_All_Of_A_Sudden__(My_Heart_Sings).mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_6_Big_Man.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_7_I'll_Always_Love_You.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_8_My_Man.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_9_No_Regrets.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_10_Reach_Out_For_Me.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_11_Secret_Love.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_12_That_Old_Feeling.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_13_There's_No_Other_Love.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_14_Time.mp3
Kathy_Kirby_Love_Songs_15_Too_Bad_For_Johnny.mp3
Kathy Kirby - Love Songs 16 Oh Darling How I Miss You.mp3


1964 Kathy Kirby - 16 hits from stars and Garters





Kathy Kirby - Acapulco 1922

Kathy Kirby - Bill

Kathy Kirby - Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man

Kathy Kirby - Following in Fathers Foodsteps

Kathy Kirby - Happy Days and Lonely Night

Kathy Kirby - I Can't Give You Anything But Love

Kathy Kirby - If You Where the Only Boy in the World

Kathy Kirby - I'll Get By

Kathy Kirby - Let Me Sing and I'm Happy

Kathy Kirby - Miss Dynamitte

Kathy Kirby - On the Sunny Side of the Street

Kathy Kirby - Someone to Watch Over Me

Kathy Kirby - Swow Me the Way to Go Home

Kathy Kirby - The Man I Love

Kathy Kirby - Waiting for the Robert e Lee

Kathy Kirby - Who Sorry Now


Kathy Kirby / best of the EMI years



   


4 comments:

  1. Long lost show
    www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/hre0mo

    My Story EP
    www.filefactory.com/file/1ksl2uqjzgi5/kathy%20kirby%20%20%20%20MY%20STORY%20%20%20%20EP%20%20.rar

    Love Songs
    www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/cspa3j

    16 hits from stars and Garters
    www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/c8glws

    Kathy Kirby best of the EMI years
    www.filefactory.com/file/1gdm4jic0bpp/Kathy%20Kirby%20Best%20of.rar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.